G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Oldskull Europe

Very good and helpful support, some app features have to be advanced, e.g. manual translations. We had some problems with translating the original shopify buttons, but it seems to work now :-) Thanks Arshak!

Django & Coco

This application allowed me to quickly translate my shop without having to do any manipulation.
You can customize the appearance of the language button.
The only hitch is in the phone version : the tab is annoying to navigate.
I hope this will be fixed!

Fludyfilter

good app and good technical service, i did not kept it after the trial period cause i felt better with another app i was use to used...but it's worth a try if you have the time

GP Woodworking & Designs

I really recommend this app, but I also need to mention this: I'm not a fan of the switch from regular to paying version. The translations in the free version were almost all good, except for one which was too bad to keep, so I went on to the paid version, and the translations were all completely different, because it's "neural translations". The fact is, I had to go through the entire website to fix all of the translation mistakes made by this, so I spent a whole day on this. There is room for improvement. Service is really quick when there's a problem, so that's good, and the interface for text change is great, too bad it's tainted by the small starting issue. I would still definitely recommend the app as stated.

suno home

Good app and good technical service, if you have doubts the technical service is fast. In my case, Elen attended me quickly and kindly

MyRetroposter

Apart from a recurring issue whenever we upgrade our theme, which require Gtranslate technical support to fix it, and makes the process not as smooth as it should be, the app works fine and customer service is excellent. Special thanks to Ella and Tigran for their efficient support.

Oggetti in Vetro di Murano | Vetri D'Arte Shop

Installato la versione a pagamanento che permette la traduzione del Checkout, fa bene il suo dovere di traduzione. Ho avuto difficoltà nella confgurazione e "ELEN" del supporto Gtranslate mi ha configurato il tutto da remoto!

HARRINGTON

A very useful app. We have now started using the app for our store and we are impressed with the developer support that we have received. Sergey is very good at what he does.

advanrideworld

I encountered some problems at the beginning,ELEN☀️ has been helping me solve the problem and was very patient throughout the whole process. I am very touched and very grateful to this dedicated customer lady.

Enterprise Africa Intl.

Good app, some things are not clear to me in the app but therefore at least it is not pricey. I have received very good top notch support by Elen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11