G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

marcusnmarcuscare

Elen and Borya are really helpful and they are super responsive. The app is useful and easy to use if you do read the instruction carefully. Highly recommend to all of you if you are looking for a translation app.

Dragons Head Shop

I have recently installed this app and have so far found it to do everything it claims to do, the installation is simple and intuitive. I needed to get some support from the GTranslate team as some of my existing theme settings were altering how I wanted my widget to be placed and its appearance. Ripa from their support team has just provided me with a bespoke solution that has integrated the widget seamlessly into an existing button grouping and it looks great. Thank you/Merci/Danke/Obrigado/Спасибо Ripa

Lajaecom

I used the App, it has not the best way of translation for Hungarian specifically, but anything works fine. The customer support is excellent! I always received support in time in a fast timely manner. The sub-domein feature of Gtranslate is a good solution for building multilingual websites if you have the knowledge to corrigate the AI translations for some specific languages such as Hungarian. Great! I recommend to use it! Thanks to Ella, my tech issues has been also quickly resolved.

ourhour studio

there is a trouble when i choose translate to Japanese, it shows that Safari cannot open the webpage because the server cannot be found. Can you solve this problem for me? Thanks:) Elen solved this problem for me !

Judy Design

I've only been using the app for a week but just for the support team, you should definitely chose this app. The live chat is a gift from heaven (no cap) and the team will solve your problems in a matter of minutes! My girl Rita was a big help for customization, thanks a lot again!!

Caproza™

merci encore une fois Elen pour le soutien ! Le support est très utile pour faire ce que je voulais faire sur le site.La meilleure aide en ligne jamais offerte par Elen. Rapide et parfait.
La traduction est également très bonne. Le meilleur que nous ayons trouvé sur le marché au niveaux de qualité de service et prix.

FLOTTE

Just installed this app to translate our e-shop. The interface is basic but very functional and works very good ! Many thanks to Elen who helped out in the setup !! I would recommend it

PetDK

Best online help ever from Ella. Fast and perfect.
The translation is also very good. The best we found on the market.

ALISON OFKEM

thank you Arshak for the support ! The support is very helpful to do what i wanted to do on the website.

Tonic Studios

Just started using this app and it's the best translation app we've tried, customer service is quick and super helpful, thank you Elen and Arshak for fixing an issue that we had so quickly. And great value for money.