G | translate

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Richey Secrets

honestly the best translation app. we just made our website multilingual with minimal cost and excellent customer support. keep it up

YOUR MEDICAL DENTAL EQUIPMENT

Very good app.
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ماي تي شوب

veery good app to use in shopify .

Zaprol

I just installed it and seems good app, I just need to figure out about the layout colors to sweet in my store

Virgin Hair & Beauty, The Best Hair Extensions, Real Virgin Human Hair.

Good App. Very easy to install. Please fix the BETA version of the Pop flag asap, not working on mobile, requires phone rotation before user can change languages. View it on my store: www.virginhairandbeauty.com

LuckyShopTreasure.ca🌏

Nice apps help customers to shop easy give them the choice to choose their prefer languague its easy to use and if you are a online seller this is a great app its free to use what more can we ask nice job guys i like it a lot

ZDISCOUNTS

Thank you for your help to ad multi-language boutton to my store, My suggestion is to add an option to make the flags appear in circles.

Keep up, the good work.

Thanks

Sakura Smile

Terrible translations (I mean, utterly useless gibberish). Uninstalled the app and had a bunch of leftover code, which the Shopify team is trying to remove. Unless the devs drastically improve this app, stay away. Sorry.

March 22, 2019

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. You can find the uninstall manual here: https://docs.gtranslate.io/how-tos/how-to-remove-gtranslate-app-from-shopify

If you are having issues you can contact our Live chat: https://gtranslate.io/#contact

Thanks!

Mini Me Fashion Store

It translate like it's supposed to do, both the short version of the product and the detailed description, it even translates my f.a.q questions which are linked to another shopify app, the choice of icons is cool too. www.minimefashion.store/

Buddhani Fashion

We have after we downloaded this app, been in contact with the company via chat. And we have to say that their customer service is 100%! Very helpful. In addition, their app design is really nice. Yes, it translates via Google (as almost all other apps), but in the paid version you can adjust/edit the texts yourself. We highly recommend this app - perhaps the best translation app in the entire Shopify app store!