G | translate

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

www.Nuroco.com

awesome app, works perfectly and very good service. they helped me with a question in 24 hours and resolved it. Love it. I recommend this for anyone who wants a multi language app. LOVE love love love love

differentibiza

Perfecto, la mejor aplicación del momento, lo recomiendo, funciona super bien. e probado otras aplicaciones pero no funcionan igual de bien.

Cervitaur

love it alot. thank you. it is cheap but superb quality. Highly recommended application. Better than other expensive apps.

www.tabathasstuff.com

wow this app is aw some it sits around my currency converter and instantly changes the language of my site. i noticed on an app i use to view what a customer is doing or viewing on my site, that the customer would seem confused and i think it was the language barrier, so i can instantly see where this app will fix that issue thanks to the developers for creating an amazing extremely useful app for my shop, any further developments you come up with i'm interested. one more problem solved as all of you setting up a shop know its not easy its a formula so add this app to your formula. this is a really review www.tabathasstuff.com is my shop. sorry i cant give you 10 stars or i would.

ShopKHAIR

ok app but difficult to set up and their live chat is not always avail which is red weird. if someone dies not respond i will not be using. its confusing

FEY Cosmetics

It is now 4 months we are using this app and it does just great. Support is also fantastic.

Quality of the translations is great.

Overall I am very satisfied.

### Updated review
It is now 1 year that I am using this app, and I can only confirm that it works great! Time to time I am adding apps that require some support from GTranslate. And like always the support team is there! I have had the pleasure being support by Rafael, Tigran, and more recently by Sergey. All of them did an outstanding job!

I can only recommend this app.

Baron Studio

I Use this App because I start, but after a few months, I wont hesitate to change. Poor App, poor service......zero star from my experience. I even recommended Shopify to don't have them in their list.

7SEASJewelry

The widget is obscuring the design of the shop in mobile version and it's impossible to adjust its position.
I spent more than an hour with the support, who failed to come up with solution, hence an hour was wasted.
Glad that I haven't paid for the app with this kind of service ...

Leafy Citea

Great plugin and great support!

Hifiteamshop

Very good, easy to install.