G | translate

G | translate

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited December 24, 2019

An automatic translator is not the best, but if you select the words well, you can get an acceptable translation in different languages. But for a free version, it's a good solution.

My trends fashion
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 21, 2019

Very useful tool for worldwide business.
Susan is very helpful, I asked the help for position of floating language selector, She answered me immediately and solved the problems !

Maylie&Lou
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited April 9, 2019

Its working crazy good! it would be nice, if you could chosse a few sites not to be transleted for example the imprint. And it would be nice to chnage to colours of the widget.

MEGA Antrieb GbR
Germany
Time spent using app: 29 days
March 17, 2019

I installed the ap this morning, on a Sunday and had some problems with the positioning of the flags. I sent a mail to the helpdesk assuming I would get an answer in a few days as with most of them. Five minutes later however, I received a reply and a very friendly woman named Seda, arranged the whole setup within 45 minutes as I wished. The best helpdesk and service I received in years! Being owner of several webshops, I sure looking forward to work more with this team. Thanks a lot.
Bert ceo Vancast Investments Spain

VCI Passion Toys
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 14, 2019

Great app. Works perfectly. Thank you for your free offer.
www.greentrading.co.nz
................

Green Trading
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 24 days
March 14, 2019

Je trouve cet application vraiment bien, je cherchais une application pour pouvoir traduire ma boutique gratuitement et correctement et je suis tomber sur celle-ci j'ai voulu essayer étant donné qu'il est gratuit et il fonctionne parfaitement. Merci.

ozexpress
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 13, 2019

it's an easy using app and very useful no need to know code everything is already done so thank you

enjoyboon
Martinique
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited March 8, 2019

This is a phenomenal, smooth and insanely compatible auto-translating app which will expand your business on a global scale within seconds. And for the price? Don't look anywhere else!

Hair Loss Treatment to Regrow Hair
Lebanon
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 6, 2019

Had low expectations about this app but I was wrong!

Support was faster than light! They answered my questions and helped me with tehnical things right away, amazing :)

Path Of Wonders
Croatia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 5, 2019

very useful app and the support is amazing, they are kind, patients and answer very fast to all the questions, Tigran was really awesome with all the help that you give us.

INNOV2LEARN