G | translate

G | translate

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
GTranslate Inc
4.7
August 3, 2020

no it does only translat some words, so my webshop looks like crap and very un pro when using it, so its back and hit delete button

nutsie.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
Edited August 13, 2020

WARNING!!! NO EXPORT FUNCTION AVAILABLE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE USING THIS APP! They steal your translations and keep it! Use other APPs!

The answer of the APP developer (export possible) is obsolete. Support of GTranslate answered that there is NO export function. This APP is dangerous. Even support doesn't know important things. We recorded the conversation for proof.

Take care! Shopify customers are tricked by the payment possibilites. You have to pay MONTHLY the higher rate even there would be a possibilty to pay YEARLY through the Shopify system. Not fair! Other Apps offer better prices with yearly payment. Customer service is not like we are used to (if the company gives wrong information on their pricing page, they have to give better price, it was their mistake!).

Reply to reply of developer:

Please inform Shopify customers CORRECT on your PRICING page and inside your Q&A. I stated this to you already - but you didn't care about that - so you want to mislead Shopify customers again. How awful!

UPDATE: Server overload by GTranslate. Our sites were not reachable! Not very serious service. Hopefully better. Look for other Apps ... there are sure better ones.

ROCKI HandelsgesmbH.
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 31, 2020

Used the application to translate my shop in several languages, overall works good, edit is required though. Technical support is amazing, Ripa helped me to fix an issue within several minutes!

Beache-holic.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 31, 2020

I have just setup the basic package and encountered quite number of issues. The online CS support is super! The representative, Ripa, is very professional can clear all my doubts and questions at once.

Kingsford London
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 31, 2020

I used this app to translate my Shop into english. There were some minor translation issues with third party plugins which were resolved immediately by Sergey. Keep up the great work!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that all the support I received was during the trial phase, which is incredible.

EcoNinja