G | translate

G | translate

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
January 15, 2019

Very friendly, responsive and helpful!

I recommend them 100% - they also have a very competitive price!

Will edit my review with video if I can ;)

LEDD Empowered Inc.
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited January 21, 2019

I had problems at first, but it was only to contact the support that he helped me immediately, the application works perfectly, it was the best I found so far, and if you can not uninstall it, just call the support, I guarantee !

Agora você pode
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
January 12, 2019

Worst app ever. It literaly screwed my store. When I have uninstalled this app, it's still working..

Good Deal Brussels
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
January 8, 2019

I don't know why people are complaining or giving this app 1 star review.

We installed the app, ran into an issue because it was floating every where, emailed support, Ripa the next day fixed it for us and made it look like it was integrated with the app. Please email them and ask instead of leaving bad review and be patient, in a world of a developer things takes weeks and month to implement..

Keep up the good work and 5 stars all the way, we will be upgrading to the paid version later on

scanvas
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 3, 2019

install the application on my website the free version and it was not what I expected it did not translate the text so I decided to delete it but now when I delete it I still appear inside my web page, I want to delete it and I can not.

Sonder Express
Panama
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
December 30, 2018

The number of available languages is amazing. The translation from English to French is appropriate. I can only guess the other ones are fine too.

dcttec3
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited December 22, 2018

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website kemptstore.com and like it. Good one but choices are a little too basic though.

Kempt® . Handcrafted Luxury CBD Goods
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 23, 2021

I tried almost all of translate app on the shopify. I think that GTranslate is the best, most logical structure. GTranslate gave a lot of possibilities to my store. Support competent and very helpful ! thanks a lot Ripa, Ella, Elen and others ;-)

Skaven
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 19, 2018

Increíble!!! Traduce al idioma que quieras y lo mas importante GRATIS!!! Para los que votáis mal... Que esperáis de una aplicación gratis! Dar las gracias o si no pagar a otra aplicación cada mes. Esta aplicación es genial, mil gracias a los creadores, os daría un beso!

BlackBike.es
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 19, 2018

doesn't translate correctly, and impossible to remove the app from our website, even after having deleted the app. Do NOT install it.

Freres de Voyages