G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

OXY BV

Great support thanks to Arshak who found an error in a third party template, Now the template works fine with G- Translate!

vecchiamalganegozi

Support is very kind and helpful. We get a big help from Ella and Arshak, thank you. The app is working properly.

Tori

The support is amazing and very helpfull ! Thanks to Arshak my translation work very well. This is 5 star for me !

FÉMANCIP

Good translation app, easy to use and works quite well. Also, thanks for the technical support of Tigran.

Remalydesigns

Best translating app I found with reasonable prices. ELEN and ELLA are always patient and helping so much! ARSHAK helped me and customized my widget color and placement. He placed the widget exactly like I asked in each language version, and also a different placement in desktop and mobile views! totally awesome! I just wish there were yearly plans with shopify instead of only monthly plans.

Eslogan-look

Elen me ha dado una atencion estupenda ,ademas ha podido resolver mi dudas en todos los sentidos gracias por todo ,muy buen trabajo,tenia varias situacion de traducciones que no estaban hecha y lo hemos logrado ,la tengo en mi tienda ahora funcionando a la perfecion 5 estrellas para Elen

Sports Virtuoso

Perfect app. Translates all of your web-site in seconds. We had incompatibility issues with a filter app which were professionally addressed by their support team and their Arshak developer.

splashaway.tech

Great job of support from Elen. She spent several hours with my problem, installed a translator for my site. Everything was done with patience and courtesy. I'm not the most advanced user of technical solutions, and if it wasn't for Elen's help, I wouldn't have coped on my own.

Disigma Store

The App does what you want it to do: it translates your store to another language. I hope they add a way to manually add product translations in product metafields or something. PS: The support is very quick and to the point, as well. They made sure everything was working before they closed the ticket for our theme integration.

BiKiBAG

The application is great. A suggestion, it would be more attractive when using the language codes for the default language to appear in bold, so it is easier to guess that this menu is a marked button.