G | translate

G | translate

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
GTranslate Inc
4.7
Edited November 20, 2021

I really recommend this app, but I also need to mention this: I'm not a fan of the switch from regular to paying version. The translations in the free version were almost all good, except for one which was too bad to keep, so I went on to the paid version, and the translations were all completely different, because it's "neural translations". The fact is, I had to go through the entire website to fix all of the translation mistakes made by this, so I spent a whole day on this. There is room for improvement. Service is really quick when there's a problem, so that's good, and the interface for text change is great, too bad it's tainted by the small starting issue. I would still definitely recommend the app as stated.

GP Woodworking & Designs
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 15, 2021

Good app and good technical service, if you have doubts the technical service is fast. In my case, Elen attended me quickly and kindly

suno home
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 26, 2021

Apart from a recurring issue whenever we upgrade our theme, which require Gtranslate technical support to fix it, and makes the process not as smooth as it should be, the app works fine and customer service is excellent. Special thanks to Ella and Tigran for their efficient support.

MyRetroposter
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 8, 2021

Installato la versione a pagamanento che permette la traduzione del Checkout, fa bene il suo dovere di traduzione. Ho avuto difficoltà nella confgurazione e "ELEN" del supporto Gtranslate mi ha configurato il tutto da remoto!

Oggetti in Vetro di Murano | Vetri D'Arte Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 7, 2021

A very useful app. We have now started using the app for our store and we are impressed with the developer support that we have received. Sergey is very good at what he does.

HARRINGTON