G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

High House Design

GTranslate is a great App and what is best: Is the costumer support, Susanna & Ella helped me set up the App and was a breeze! I did not have to do a thing! But give the Permissions. Great integration! Thank you both Susanna & Ella!

HDIF

Thank you GTranslate, especially Susanna, for helping our business with connecting domain to our Shopify account. It was quick and excellent work.

MINIOUSS™

the application is professional, the customer service is excellent with the help of Susanna and Elen it's the number one in translation and I recommend it for anyone who wants a professional and translated website in the language of your choice.

Atelier Motosport

I had an issue with the language toggle in the app, but support was very quick and helpful, resolving it within 24 hours.

The Bunnies Store

ELLA helped me with a problem I had with my store for a very long time. Now everything is working perfectly and i'm very happy with her service and this app! 100% recommendable

SUPERCONSCIOUS BERLIN

Great customer service! Elen was so patient, responsive and helpful!Everything works perfect with the app. I have already good feeling that we will have a good business relationship. Thanks

Finland Forever

This app deserves a 5 star not only for the actual app for for customer service as well. I had some problems with a 3rd party app not producing a proper JSON and that app prevented GTranslate to work properly. Arshak from support not only was very helpful but he fixed the problems on that 3rd party app so everything would work perfect. Exceptional work!

SoBuy.de

Elen was very patient and helped us solve a lot of problems. It would be better if the APP can translate the language more accurate

Ma Petite Portée

Elen at customer service is very knowledgeable and helped me with straights answers! She also logged in my shop for customisation :)

DEAR MILER

We have been using G translate for more than half a year so far. Every time we request for the customized service, Elen responses very promptly and supportive.