G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

MODU

Absolutely incredible customer service! Developer Tigran from Gtranslate has been very helpful with all sorts of minor translation-tweaks to our highly customized site. We totally recommend this app based on the customer service alone.

I wish it had a few more features, e.g. proper language codes for sub domains, the possibly to tweak translations before launching new language, etc.

BlvndSpot

I had some problems for the setup but the collaboraters were very helpful and comprehensive. Thanks a lot to ELLA for the support

TASTEWARE

Currently using gtranslate to able to reach multiple customers in different regions. Thanks to the professional and swift help of Ella, I'm able too do this !

Pâtachou Bakery & Kitchen

I haven't actually used the app yet but it would be nice if we could have a Swiss flag for French and German....

April 20, 2020

You may contact our live chat and we will help you with that. Thanks!

Kabilo

Thanks Ripa for helping me! great service. I recommend this app. Eeasy to work with and the translation is done in seconds!

Assorted Objects

I really like the app but unfortunately I cannot use it because no matter what option I select, the widget covers items on the screen that needs to be seen. This happens on both the mobile and desktop versions of my site. I would recommend an option that pushes the widget to the far right corner or far left corner to the top or even bottom, instead of having it inches away from the page edge, bring it closer to the edge.

April 15, 2020

Hi,

Please contact our live chat and we will help you to position the language selector on your website.

Thanks!

Live Ecocentric

The beta pop up is great, just one slight issue. when using it from a mobile device it opens up wider than the screen with, which prevents you from seeing the other language. It might be better to keep it as a simple scroll like the top other options.

New Lovers Shoes

The Gtranslate app has a lot of features but it is a little bit difficult to understand how to set it up if you are not so good with IT. Luckily they have a very good technical support online, I was chatting with Lilit and she helped me with everything I needed, even doing some customisation for me... very glad I found someone to help me, THANKS!

Smaky™

Wait to try paid version for the 5th star but app is really cool and intuitive, easy to set up also if i had to ask for help xD Ella answer to me really quickly and she's being really kind end useful, in a second i was on my way to reach international customers! Thank you ELLA!:)

With My Sands

Hello, the good thing about this App is the online live support. Borya was my agent and helped a lot to resolve my problems and helped untill I was satisfied