G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

ZYZIA

I really appreciate the customer support they have. they helped me solve several inquires and fix everything on quick mannar. Looking forward to be using this app for the long run!

Barq Trading, Inc.

Very nice and easy app no ​​limit to use any number of word limited....fast and amazing support
I love this app I love this teamwork and I wish you all the best...I advise everyone to give it a try Good luck and continued success Thanks a lot
for your support Susanna & Suzan

Benibeca

Elen and Susanna were really really helpful to solve my problems with the translation!!!!!! :) -----

Romiflo

nice application, translation is great and of course not 100% correct but is great to kick start the store in multiple languages. everything can be set up in less than 10 minutes. in addition, their customer service is quick and fast, customer agent Susanna helped me solve a small issue quickly. Highly recommended

Spooppy

Great app with a responsive and efficient customer service they solved my problem in a few minutes, i recommend it

A1NAUTICAL

I have been using this app for about two months and I haven't had any issues with it. I use this app for SEO purposes and it's a great app. Initially, I had the free version but was looking to also sell internationally so I upgraded to the paid version of this app. I like the fact that this will crawl my pages in the native language that I select which is better for SEO optimization. It will also automatically detect via geolocation, which language to change the site to. Susanna was awesome and assisted me with the placement of the selector, which looks great. The team here responds very quickly and will help you with any configuration that you may need.

G-Smart

A Great app, it does translate automatically and you can easily edit automatic translations manually. easy to configure with excellent costumer service help. I had some troubles, but thanks to Elen who answered all my questions and gave on-point solutions ;)

pilgrimlifebrand

the support in this page is great! The app itself may improve a little bit but its the amazing help from the team which makes it superb! Elen always gives me a incredible support and in a super fast response. Recommend it.

AHBOV

Great app. You can put all languages you want and it's very easy to install.
The switcher is highly customizable and customer service (Elen) is very fast and helpful on any issue.

The MÏL

the support is amazing, Arshak is helping us a lot. Without the support we couldn't be using the app