G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

NAIPO.de

Not the best experience so far. Weve encountered tremendous issues i.e. redirect and an non available website! Google GMC even suspended our account. Very sad as this app seemed to be so promising.

CLUB VIP France

I was Scammed ! I tried the app, and remove the extended functions before the end of the trial period BUT I was Charged 37.99$ anyway. I immediatly wrote to the support team and NO Answer. I will alert Shopify Team ! :((((((
This is unacceptable

OhMyClass 學住慳

Sadden by the functionality of this app. Spent over a year (with over 50 emails back and forth) in trying to work this out but the functionality just doesn't really perform for us - keeps popping up an error (“An error occurred.”) and customer service said they couldn't see this from their side, thus unable to fix. Sorry but if you are looking for a long term partner, save your time and try another app... :(

Sepet Sarayı

Until someone creates an app which translates from Google as they do, you have to be with them... After that I strongly believe they will not have any customers left. I had troubles with updating only one wording! The customer service person told me to go to paid plan. Yes i did... And then nothing changed. I told them to delete url s they created. They did nothing... What they only say is paid plan paid plan bla bla . Nothing changes in paid plan!

Tote Addicts

I used this App for about 2 months. The customer Service are very slow and take all the time to answer questions. Application is really bad, the widget did not stop bugging. Flags appearing by itself. The language selector is not easy to integrate, specially on Tablets. They start accusing Shopify Theme. They almost made me spend a lot money on a experts for their own language selector. I have lost time by asking community help, a developper on the community came to confirm what Shopify finally told me. It was the App issues. The selector was stuck on the next section of the page on cellphone view. And instead of scrolling down, I end it up with a selection which was hiding the selector by itself. And at the end no languages could be selected anymore from the language selector. It was taking time to switch from a language to an other. To top of it. I ended up with all the texts on my website flashing back and forth from English to French once I decided to remove the app. And guess what? The customer service was denying their responsibility in this matter while I have a video of it, video that wish would have liked to share with you on this review, but Shopify does not allow me because no attachment field provided.

Ideali

If I can write a negative star review for the G Translate support I will. The app has various problems, on which their Support is completely unhelpful 1) Incompatibility with Shopify's sitemap URL structure, resulting in all local language URLs being wrong on the sitemap, which is bad for SEO. I had to use a complex workaround. 2) Auto switch to browser language - it does not work, and their support is completely unhelpful, to put it nicely 3) Related to #1, with GTranslate each language will be a different subdomain, resulting in Google itself deeming every language as separate websites, which is terrible for SEO If you don't care about SEO and auto-switching to your customers' languages this app works fine. But you do, stay away from it!

Israel-Cart

Doesn't work well at all! until they don't find a solution to integrate with Shopify perfectly this app is a fail. for those who want to sell outside of the US choose an app the Shopify supports.

MONET MERCH

Unfortunately, I had to uninstall this app. It was causing loading issues on my site. The developer says this is not the place to post results coming from Mobile-Friendly Test/Google Search Console, so I'm removing the resources that couldn't be loaded because of the app. And BTW, I don't want "SEO advantages" as the developer states, just an app free of bugs and glitches that negatively affect the performance of my site.

March 17, 2021

In our free version there are no SEO advantages, so our resources are blocked for search engines and you simply see that warning message, which is by design.

If you want to have SEO advantages you will need our paid version.

UPDATE: To uninstall properly, read our manual: https://docs.gtranslate.io/en/articles/1349919-how-to-remove-gtranslate-app-from-shopify

UPDATE2: As explained, we do not allow search engines (like Google) to load the mentioned resources. The translated version cannot be indexed in the free version. It is not a bug, it is just a message that warns you about the situation and should not be treated as error, it is an information for you.

I think you are misinterpreting the message you are receiving from the Search Console, if you would like to talk more about it to clarify the situation, please feel free to contact our live chat. If you need help uninstalling GTranslate and the manual I have sent to you does not help, feel free to contact our live chat and we will help.

You can read more about blocked resources here: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/advanced/robots/intro

"You can use robots.txt to block resource files such as unimportant image, script, or style files, if you think that pages loaded without these resources will not be significantly affected by the loss. However, if the absence of these resources make the page harder for Google's crawler to understand the page, you should not block them, or else Google won't do a good job of analyzing pages that depend on those resources."

Thanks!

Supplement Store

I wouldn't recommend this app for website translation solution We moved from WEGLOT to GTranslate for a more cost effective solution. The support at GTranslate haven't helped get either of our 2 sites over the line. Lots of Canonical issues & Href issues causing errors in search console. Their technical support just keep telling us to wait but were in no idea when this will be solved. Our traffic has dropped over 70% since moving from Weglot to GTranslate. Were hoping they will solve this other wise we will have to revert back to WEGLOT will take another few months to reindex. My opinion is to use WEGLOT until they get their app and support up to speed

KÂfemme

Customer service is non-existent. They do not reply. App created duplicate pages, and we can't get rid of them even after deleting the app

Previous 1 3 4 5