Translate your shop GTranslate

Translate your shop GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your store and reach multilingual markets!

Bee Bodhi

On mobile the dropdown menu is laying over the announcement bar on mobile. So the app is not very mobile friendly. Any solution for that?

October 1, 2020

Please remove your review and use our live chat for support requests instead: https://gtranslate.io/#contact

Reviews are not intended for support requests.

Thanks!

La Genouillère

I tried that app on my shop, sorry it doesn't work good. So, Lilit Agent was nice and good advice for me. unfortunatly I can't run with it.

Mikro Tandborste

This app does not translate well. It changed the word Förebyggande which stands for prevention to the word contraceptive in finnish. Laughable

August 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. You can use our paid version which has better quality neural translations compared to the free version and also gives you ability to correct incorrect translations.

Pierre Francis

App is translating a lot of stuff on website but unfortunately translation quality is on so poor level that I decided to disable app as in result it might send off too many customers.

Obviously app allows you to change translation manually but it is not the point I would like to go to... to many translators you would need to hire and there is much better app in store which allows you only for manual translations

Derbyblades

I used the apps for few weeks. The app has a bug with the checkout page. I wanted to get the checkout page to match the language of the site, with no success. For example, I wanted a French checkout page for a French website, and an English checkout page for the English website, but GTranslate failed to do that. I reached the support multiple times, and also spoke with the deputy CEO as well, but they failed to resolve the issue. Waiting time from the support is very high (can take weeks), and they will do everything they can in order to avoid give you support. In general, the app is failed to provide basic translation services, and the support team is totally nonfunctional. Won't use their service again.
UPDATE:
1) I was using the paid version (not the free version, as mentioned in the CEO response)
2) I spoke with Rafael, the deputy CEO, and not Edvard, the CEO (sorry for the confusion).

August 14, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry for your bad experience with our support.

My name is Edvard Ananyan, I'm the CEO of GTranslate Inc. I do not remember talking to you. I'll investigate what has happened and contact you soon.

I want to note that our free version does not translate the checkout page, it is only possible with our paid version.

Thanks!

Now We Workin'

this app is good use, the only issue is it doesn't translate properly...
as a french speaker the doesn't translate the way i wanted

July 30, 2019

As you know we provide automatic translations which are not perfect. However with our paid version we use neural translations, which are almost human level. You can try it with a 15 day free trial we offer and hopefully improve your score. BTW the paid option has ability to manually correct the wrong translations. Thanks!

Wolff Jewellery

It is very nice that the app is free, but the translations just don't make any sense. The words get all mixed up. It just doesn't provide a nice and clean translation.

eXtreme 120+™ Skydiving Apparel

Not translating right. After I have uninstall this app, it was not properly removed, do not install it!

ShopKHAIR

ok app but difficult to set up and their live chat is not always avail which is red weird. if someone dies not respond i will not be using. its confusing