GTranslate

GTranslate

by GTranslate Inc

Translate your store and reach multilingual markets!

boomswagg

It is a good and affordable translator. some things are translated by letter but the most of the translations are correct.

cuatrocase

Please improve Lithuanian translation from English. Customer support is 10 from 10. Spcial thanks to Lilit

The New Horizon

I like this app but I would like to customize the position in a sharper way. Consider it is a free tool I would recommend it for sure.

ganeefec

¡Esta excelente! Me gusta, es lo que buscaba. Seguiré probando a ver como va , luego volveré a opinar.

Hitem Hard Nutrition

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STYLORD Boutique

This app is good. In the free version I can choose all the languages I want, customize the widget and it works really well. Easy to set up. Just if you can add customized text translation (manual) in the free app that would be great. Arshak support is great.

Vanilla Copenhagen

The app is okay. It is not perfect at translating and you may have to spend some time correcting.
The chat help is very quick and very helpfull. I got help to adjust the design om my selector by Borya and I am very satisfied with the quick and nice response and solution.

Lampextra

Use it to translate from English to French, few issues but the customer service is excellent. Usually fast response. Great service with Lilit, she's on the ball!

FIELSEN.COM

I have added this app to my site and I really like it. It does what it is supposed to do. It was very easy to add via shopify.

Belongz 2 Me Labels

I installed the GTranslate app on our site and liked how easy it was to install. I had an issue with a couple of my menu items overlapping when they were translated to other languages and contacted customer service at GTranslate. Borya and Rafael were able to help me to ensure the issue was addressed in a timely manner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9