Translate your shop GTranslate

Translate your shop GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your Shopify store and reach multilingual markets!

Doggy Plaza

Awesome app.
I also had some assistance from a support member.
Her name is Lilit, and she rocks, she resolved my request so fast. Thank you

Click971.com (NIRMAL LAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC )

I am very pleased with the GTranslate app. The customer support is amazing and Ella was very willing to assist me with installing the widget to fit my current Shopify theme style. I highly recommend GTranslate. Thank you for such a wonderful free app!

ATTA Custom

increible trabajo el de ella para ayudarme y arreglar todo lo que me hacia falta para las necesidades que le pedia

form-nomad.com

Great help from Ella, she even looked through my website and fixed problems I did not know I had :), very helpful!

Japan Stationery

Really like the app works very well, wish it would translate more quickly to make it a little more professional so the page doesn't load in english and then swap

February 9, 2020

You can use our paid version instead which loads in the selected language without the swap as you describe.

IsraeliDew

Great people and good service. Realy helped me solve my issues. Especially Tigran, Ripa, Susie, Ella, Suzan and Borya.

Emozioni Cucite

good translation,multiple languages...really great work for a free app!!thanks to the creators.....

Ser Bianco

I've just installed it. I needed some help from the support, and Suzan was great helping me figure out how to set up things. Thanks a lot, Suzan, Sergey, Susie, and Ella!

Fangtag

still in testing but at the moment I'm very happy. great live support from Ella! you should know that the free version does not translate your checkout.

TCG Master

The app is very good but it translate some words out of the context sometimes which gives another meaning to the sentence than what we are looking to deliver.
We used it to translate the website from English to Arabic.

Previous 1 3 4 5