Translate your shop GTranslate

Translate your shop GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your Shopify store and reach multilingual markets!

MyPurMist N.A. CANADA

Ella did a great job helping me set up. Hopefully the app is as easy as the setup was for setting up for our English-French setup.

HeavenLeaf

Hi everyone! We have been using this language translator for many years now, and it is the absolute best tool we have seen! No other app compares to its ease of use and features!

It was amazing to see one of their reps, Borya, help me out with some custom coding to get the font the correct color based on my theme. You can see how the language app works on the top right of our website: www.heavenleaf.com

I can't thank Borya and their team enough for their help, as well as the amazing app they have built! Thank you very much!

Buddha Fight Wear

Buenas herramienta y mejor soporte técnico. Ella es muy simpática y una gran profesional que ha tardado poco tiempo en configurar mi web. 100% Recomendado

NAcloset

A true partnership!
The company proactively made a recommendation to translate some third-party applications. An excellent initiative implemented quickly and successfully. Few companies offer such a high level of service.
My thanks to the support team and especially to Susie!

Christiana Nisi

This app is a breath of fresh air after attempting to use another app. I am SO incredibly happy I found it. It saved me so much headache. I LOVE that it’s SO easy to set up!! And there’s so many languages to choose from!! I’m so glad it has a free version because I’m still pretty new to Shopify as far as making sales and getting everything together. And I really like that I could change the style and positioning of it on the screen to fit my stores style and to fit my liking. I am going to look into trying to add it to the bottom of my website near my currency converter. But I haven’t figured that out yet. But it’s perfect in the meantime!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to the developers!!!
Update: After my review was posted, the developers reached out asked where I would like translator on my website and did it for me!! That’s so nice!! I’m so glad I found this app and these people!! A huge thanks to Ella and Ripa for helping me out and making it so easy for me!!

morningcress

brilliant app and a big big thanks go to ELLA,so patient and very helpful
she resolved my request very fast
thanks again

PrideZones

Great app !! And big big big big big big thanks to ELLA for her help to integrate it on my theme !!!

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am very pleased with the GTranslate app. The customer support is amazing and Borya was very willing to assist me with installing the widget to fit my current Shopify theme style. I highly recommend GTranslate. Thank you for such a wonderful free app!

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Mademoiselle Personnalité

Ella gave me a good helping hand... thanks a lot! I'll try now the app... Hope everything is going to work!

La tanière de Léo

I'm using Gtranslat with my shop and it's really useful and efficient. The team is really nice and work very quickly. Thank you Lilit :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56