Translate your shop GTranslate

Translate your shop GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your store and reach multilingual markets!

ZANE FASHION

Great app, Excellent customer service and quick tech support team. thank you Borya!

UOUTFITS

This app is easy to use, and the translation effect and loading speed are very good. I feel that the free version is enough to meet the needs of most people. In addition, I must give my great praise to the support named Borya .He is very patient and spent most of the day to meet my personalized requirements. The key is that I only use the free versio.The service is really great!!!

WunderTree

The app works well for us! Tool for manually editing translations is v. user friendly and easy to use. Also had great support via the chat from Lilit and Borya, thank you!

Tobira Records

Borya responded and helped quickly. Thanks so much! Borya responded and helped quickly. Thanks so much!

Köhler Collection Worldwide

I installed this app recently and am very happy with how it works so far. Thanks to Susan for very good service, the job she did was really great. Fast and exellent customer service.

Medical Video Courses

it is a very perfect and nice app and i highly recommend it, the support is Super Fast and So much helpful, i had a problem in some parts and "Borya"(Support) Kindly helped me to solve the issue , everything was done so fast and easy. Dont Miss This Perfect App

TheBEAUTY Paris®

Borya (support) helped me to solve all my issues! I had issues with my "Add to cart" translation and all my products and he solved it.
Thank you.

Zhivago Int.

great customer support. Fixed the theme perfectly in no time. definately reccomend this app for everyone thank you BORYA

HitoMi.india from New Delhi

Thank you very much.
It was very easy to set up and it was helpful. WPでもリリースしていた翻訳アプリ。設定が超簡単。google翻訳が元になっており、日本語→ヒンディ語というマニアックな翻訳もかなりいい線で訳されているので満足。

mütouch

Great app for a non developer like me. Ella from Gtranslate really helpful to fix my issue. I really recommended this app, even the free version already have a powerful feature.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99