G | translate

G | translate

by GTranslate Inc

Translate your shop with Google language translation

SHINY JEWELRY

Have been facing a little problem but fortunately the support team is very fast and effective! Highly recommand this app, and thanks to Susanna for her great support!!

PRACTICA ACCESSORY

I had a problem with the APP and they respond very quickly,i was not sure to trust this app but now i am very happy and more confirtable to use this App.
thank you for your help!

KARISHOP2020

Great, this app is super! it translate into all languages which is main important for an international ecommerce

Labeloom

Very good APP. It translated in multiple languages in a matter of minutes. Language translations is quite good although every now and then it's necessary to fine tune it. Great and prompt support too!

FLASKE

Instant and fabulous customer service by Susanna. I used the Live chat and within a minute she was on helping me fix my issue. Thanks so much!

good idea products shop

very good app,can translate all page , the support is in time and wonderful . thanks Susanna!!!! Highly recommended!!

IRÉN Skin EU

Great experience translating my website with G Translate.
Arshak was available for all the issues I encountered to help me.

Nauras

Tigran, Ella, Elen & Susanna are great supporters and always available in live chat. simply the best support team ever to our date. totally recommend.

Le Shea’s Essentials

I really love this app. It allows me to expand my customer base without language barriers. Customer service even relocated the language drop bar to the middle of the page on my mobile and computer device to make it easily accessible. Great investment!!

towgear

This app is great, it takes a little bit to get used to but the help is amazing and very helpful and they answer quick! Thank you Susanna and Ripa!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133