G | translate

G | translate

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Aroma Farmacy

Amazing app and amazing customer service I'm amazed by the efforts of Ripa, She is the best, continuously stick with me until i get the solution I really appreciate her efforts. every organization should have the customer service Rep. like Ripa.

WsOH - Wings of Hope

Easy to use and excellent customer service. Thank you Elen and Ripa for helping this out. I would give then 10 stars if I could.

Like in America

Nice app, works like we expected and is very intuitive.
Excellent customer support by Ella & Ripa that helped us changing some details in configuration.

Cozy Vibes

I used this app with the precious help of ELLA She was amazing excellent job..really appreciate it ❤

Map4design

Great app, support team is very nice - in particular, thanks Susanna for fast and friendly response!

Moussi Issa

Very responsive and they will get you what you want they are also kind Thanks for the Great customer service by Ella !

AYNI Treasures Europe

The Help Center is fantastic in helping you make the translation as you need... I highly recommend the app!!

The Armadillo Store

I used this app and it's very nice , even they have very good support. Elen was very helpful in solving my issues. Must recommend. Thanks

Your Film Poster

Great app! Incredible how good the translation is and how quick it is to set up. The support is even better; Arshak helpt us through some issues we had translating certain apps on our subdomains and he made sure everything is working. Would recommend this app for translation! Also works with Shogun which is great :)

ILLARI SOUVENIRS

The app is great! Also the support team! Ripa was the person who brought me support for the integration application and was very patient and kind all the time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142