G | translate

G | translate

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
January 17, 2023

I must have been a pain in the neck for Suzan and Arshak, who are supporting me, since I am able to sniff out all small issues and I have no patience. For sure they have much more then me! Why we moved to G-Translate? URL translation is the main answer. But also: no additional charges for how many languages nor for using the Professional translating engines and not for the amount of words or characters translated. All included in the package. Before we had the site translated in 5 languages using country specific domains but we were not impressed with the google ranking outside Sweden. We got English in the google rich text search results in Sweden on our Swedish domain for example so how is this possible! But URL translation comes with it's own specific difficulties which can result in broken links (which can be fixed) All in all, we have used a few translation apps and they all come with their own quicks, difficulties and problems. I guess this is an utterly complicated thing to do. But after a lot of work, double testing all domains we are slowly (after 1 month) getting there. Search results are already getting better than before. Like I said: I must have been a pain in the neck for support, but they still try to do their very best and indeed I got now 30 European languages on my store and the work seems to have been worth it. Last thing I would like to point out: I really love how you can edit language translations on the front side of the website. With the other apps I tried, I spend so much time finding what needed to be corrected. Here you see and edit. I did read some complains about this feature, but I do not share this critisism at all. I think that is a very clever way if doing it. So yes, I am giving a 5 start review and thanks to Suzan and Arshak who are able to cope with customers like me!

Barista och Espresso
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 11, 2023

Ottima assistenza, sono riuscito a tradurre contenuti di un app esterna.
Grazie mille a tutto lo staff in particolare a Suzan

pfitscher-shop
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited January 27, 2023

very nice work they created my website for the two languages ​​​​that I want I really like it thanks Susanna

Maitre Du Bricolage
Time spent using app: 22 days
Edited January 9, 2023

Great, and quick customer support. There has not been a single issue so far, that Jei, Elen, Susanna, Suzan, Arshak and the rest of team G translaet wasen't able to solve!

Musclehouse.se
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 8, 2023

funciona bien, por ser gratis es muy buena. puedo recomendar ya que hay una gran variedad de idiomas del cual se puede traducir.

wowproductos
Argentina
Time spent using app: 27 days
Edited January 1, 2023

Hi Guys, the app has no comparative at all, stop looking around because this app it´s the only one that translate the pages and the contents. The only issue I have is when I select the position of the widget is about 5 cm from the top of the page, only the ¨nice drop down with flag¨stay at the top of the page, but I did not contacted the support yet because of the new year.

VIPets
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 21, 2022

Good app that does exactly what I need it to do. Support was friendly and helped me get it setup in the way I needed.

Leitner Headsets
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 13, 2022

Absolutely satisfied.
100% satisfied
Allt the staff members were very kind and they did exactly what i wanted

Inailsshop & Supplies
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 12, 2022

helpful team , specially Ella she is very helpful and solved all the problem
......................................................

Odwy.com
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 8, 2022

I have found this app to be excellent. We use a custom theme and I wasn't sure if it would work but it does and the paid version of the translations are even better too. The support I received has been excellent from Ella, Narek and Julieta with quick response times. Thank you.

sugarvalleypt