Translate your shop GTranslate

Translate your shop GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your store and reach multilingual markets!

epoxy style coat

Amazing customer support, especially Ella from their customer support has been very helpful lately as I had some smaller issues that I was not able to sort myself. Together with their development team they have made some small adjustments in the code so the widget is positioned correctly on my store. Thank you again for your quick and great support.

SaltyVibes-eg

i've been using this app for over 3 months now. At first i encountered a lot of issues but their customer service is very good and respond quite quickly.

Soxplay

Susanna was very helpful to support us in setting up the app! Super Service! Super Recommended! Many thanks

ahead® | The Human Performance Company

Great app. Great support, Ripa, Ella and Arshak helped us multiple times with various issues. Really happy!

blast cbd

Susanna was very helpful, I asked her few things about the language selector and she resolved my problems very quickly.

Journey Notes Store

Couldn't recommend enough, I had a problem on my website, I had no idea how to solve it and Arshak helped me and solved the problem, and top that up, it had nothing to do with their app, GTranslate!!! Thanks a million!!!

Feels Natural

This APP is great and functional and in particular I was impressed with their support (Susanna) for helping me. I highly recommend.

Smileicon® Online Shop

The support is great. Have been help by a number of people like Borya, Arshak and Ripa. Borya has even stayed outside his working ours to help with my issue. Really appreciate this kind of dedication, cannot stress that enough!

Pantaï Studio

Thanks to Lilit who helped me to fix a problem on my English translation I highly recommend this app for the translation of your website !

Shanadu Shop

At the beginning I had some problems with the integration, the apparency and other Java issues. But the Team of GTranslate help me in all these issues and they fix all the problemas. I am so glad to work with them. It's a bid early to give a complete review of the app, but in generally works and his team service is great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 116 117