MultiParcels Shipping & Labels

MultiParcels Shipping & Labels

by MultiParcels, LTD

Save time with multi-carrier shipping, tracking and more!

Q-MOUNT.com

Multiparcels is really amazing. It makes shipping and tracking super convenient. Customer service is brilliant!!

Eco Teething

I love using this app for my order fulfillment - saves me tons of time, because I do not need to fill every detail by hand. Installing process is super simple, you can also find step by step instructions to make everything easy.
I already recommended this app to few of my fellow sellers and they love it too!

DREAMON

Great app! It let us to integrate different carrier companies, see all of orders, print labels, track orders etc. in one place!

Atwins

This app enables you to assure that from label creation to order fulfilment you are 3 clicks away. Superb solution for business integration.

LINA SNARA

We use few carry companies and Multiparcels helps to have all shipping orders in one place, automatically print shipping labels and close the orders since the parcel is ready to ship. Nice integration with Shopify shop. It eliminates mistakes in address writing if this would be done manually. I am happy to have this app definitely recommend it. Support 5*.

CARMEX Lietuva

Great app that we use every day. Easy integration with local Lithuanian and other carrier platforms. All carriers and labels in one platform. Bulk label printing. Saves A LOT of time whether we have a few or hundreds of orders in a day.
Fast response from support.
Highly recommended! A+ app.

Nanogama

We use this app daily to create shipping labels and to send orders to our 3-rd party fulfillment center. Easily integrates with all major Lithuanian carriers (Omniva, Venipak, etc.) and allows you to print all labels in one go.
No need to manually create labels, which saves lots of time!
This app also provides parcel machine selection dropdown for our customers after they place an order.
And support from Dominykas is amazing! *****
Highly recommended to anyone selling in Lithuania / Latvia or Estonia!

2 Next