MultiParcels Shipping & Labels

MultiParcels Shipping & Labels

by MultiParcels, LTD

Save time with multi-carrier shipping, tracking and more!

Soda Futura

A really great app for shipping parcels. Customer support is the best - helped me to solve all the problems related to shipping. Easy integration with the shop. I would recommend this app 100% :)

SpygaTaukuota.lt

Multiparcels is really good app.
Easy integration to our e-shop. It let us to integrate different carrier companies, see all of orders in one place!
Support is very good.

Bekontakčiai Termometrai

We've been using MultiParcels app for a couple of months now to manage all shipping labels for our multiple stores and in our expeience so far I can only say good things about it. Its a well designed product that does exactly what it says on the tin and the team is always there to help with any queries and even offer custom solutions to accommodate our specific setup. Five stars!

www.pure-flame.eu

Easy integration to our e-shop, user-friendly. Support is amazing, they were very quick to assist with any problems.

Juicy MMA

Multiparcels have an amazing support team, especially Dominykas from the IT department. Great integrations in our platform. Highly recommended.

VOOZI Optics

easy to use, has most of the integrations with couriers. Generating stickers is easy and saves a lot of time

www.inkaras.lt

We use this app for at least 1 Year and so far we are happy with it's performance. Also it's worth to mention, that they have quick support.

Gaukpigiau

Great support and the system is easy and ready to use in few clicks. You can connect multiple shopify stores to this app. Integrates with DPD, Omniva, LPexpress and other well known shipping carriers in baltic countries.

Shkertik 🇱🇹

I've been with Multiparcelts from the start and I am very happy to see how they improved over the last year. I have 4 different Shopify stores connected to the app and it only needs one client login, making it easy to use and really convenient. The support is just great, always solving any issue within minutes. In a nutshell - Multiparcelts really helps me with all my shipments. Great app, best of luck!

Salouza Scratch-Off Cards

Great product and customer service is next level! Saved us many hours of manual work. Highly recommended.

Previous 1