MultiPixel

MultiPixel

by StoreAddons

Unlimited pixels at affordable pricing.

Dogily

The Core product itself is excellent, does exactly what it says it does! But the customer support stands out as second to none for me, Duncan troubleshooted an issue rapidly and successfully. I 100% recommend Multipixel to anyone.

Cravy Soul

This is very good app for those with general stores. You can separate niches with separate pixel... Great support, they helped me to configure 3rd party gloating button. Must have app

NiceToSmile.com

this is the best app to use multi pixel. also, they have very good and quick support. Really appreciate!

8passions

Good and simple to use app, had some issues with it but the support was great and resolved them! Thank you!

Veggees.de

Very helpfull app it is very important for us to have the ability to use several fb pixel to be safe. Good job and fast support.

L'Amour Gifts

Been using this app for a few months now and it's perfect. The one thing I like most is that you can change the purchase value reported back to facebook. Helps me better understand my reports.

Retailore

This app is absolutely amazing in so many ways. By far the best multi-pixel tracking app on shopify, and I've tried them all.

HMimport.com.br

The best APP, and the best service,
first call, all that preiciso they help me fast and with high efficiency, best pixel app I've ever used thanks multipixel team

Cards Guard

Used this app so I can use more than 1 pixel on my general store. Easily installed the app and had it all set up in minutes. Thank you!

WIRED GOODIES

Beautiful app! Really simple to use and doesn't need any technical knowledge.
Adds multiple pixels to your store and have the option to specify a colelction for each pixel. Extremly usefull especially for general store.
100% Recommand it!