MultiPixel ‑ Facebook Pixels

MultiPixel ‑ Facebook Pixels

by StoreAddons

Unlimited multiple Facebook pixels, Feeds, Audience Builders

Loja Coruja Online

Best solution for those who want their pixel to work perfectly. Better support. No further. Any problems I had with pixel have been resolved. Staff is very committed to solving the pixel issue.

July 3, 2021

We're so glad to have helped you, and thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to improve as much as we can, and feedback means a lot to us.
If you need anything else on our end, you know where to find us!

Cheers,
Nem

Ofertas Gadgets

It's a very good, it works as expected. And customer support is great, they solved a problem I had when triggering the pixel in a very professional way. Thanks.

Dogily

The Core product itself is excellent, does exactly what it says it does! But the customer support stands out as second to none for me, Duncan troubleshooted an issue rapidly and successfully. I 100% recommend Multipixel to anyone.

Cravy Soul

This is very good app for those with general stores. You can separate niches with separate pixel... Great support, they helped me to configure 3rd party gloating button. Must have app

NiceToSmile.com

this is the best app to use multi pixel. also, they have very good and quick support. Really appreciate!

8passions

Good and simple to use app, had some issues with it but the support was great and resolved them! Thank you!

Veggees.de

Very helpfull app it is very important for us to have the ability to use several fb pixel to be safe. Good job and fast support.

L'Amour Gifts

Been using this app for a few months now and it's perfect. The one thing I like most is that you can change the purchase value reported back to facebook. Helps me better understand my reports.

Retailore

This app is absolutely amazing in so many ways. By far the best multi-pixel tracking app on shopify, and I've tried them all.

HMimport.com.br

The best APP, and the best service,
first call, all that preiciso they help me fast and with high efficiency, best pixel app I've ever used thanks multipixel team

Previous 1