All your FB pixels in on place
Easily manage multiple Facebook pixels - whether across niches or in risky ad accounts, your data will always be safe.
Enjoy scaling with our advanced features like Collection Pixels, Product Feeds, GDPR Banner, Custom and Lookalike Audiences, and more!
An easy-to-understand dashboard that makes sense. Get started in minutes, not hours.
About MultiPixel ‑ Facebook Pixels
Keep your valuable Facebook Ads data safe and secure. Within a few clicks, easily add multiple pixels (for backup!) to your store. This means you'll always have your Facebook data, even if your account gets banned, or you have stores in multiple niches.
- Effortlessly install multiple Facebook pixels on your store, without any coding or technical updates.
- Facebook pixel data backup.
- Unlimited number of pixels.
- Easy to use.
- Easy & fast install.
- Works with all themes.
- Purchase includes shipping price.
- Apply discounts to the purchase amount.
- Product feeds - automatically add new products from your collections to your Facebook Catalogue.
- GDPR banner.
- Send UTM Parameters to Facebook (so you know where your traffic is coming from).
- Purchase percentage: Reduce the purchase amount sent back to Facebook by a percentage.
- Pixel delay: Activate your pixel after 1-10 seconds. Prevent bot-traffic from ruining your data.
- [Essential Plan] Custom Audience Builder. Create custom audiences quickly & easily within our intuitive interface. No product IDs needed.
- [Essential Plan] Lookalike Audience Builder. Create lookalike audiences quickly & easily within our intuitive interface. Up to 20% lookalikes. Create multiple lookalikes at the same time.
Pricing 10-day free trial
Add Multiple Facebook Pixels
Add Pixels to Collections
Add Pixels to Products
Add Pixels to Pages
Everything in Starter, plus:
Custom Audience Builder
Lookalikes Builder up to 20%
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The app was good, the only thing that could be better is a support live chat on the app, because the only way to contact them is by email
It's a very good, it works as expected. And customer support is great, they solved a problem I had when triggering the pixel in a very professional way. Thanks.
The Awesome Store
App is not fetching proper data. Ad account is showing way too less sales and hence data is not correct.
Sorry I was under the impression that it was working for you as you never got back to me. Please contact support and we can resolve this for you. Kind regards, Duncan