Sticky Add to Cart Bar & FSB

Sticky Add to Cart Bar & FSB

by Zooomy

Sticky Add to Cart , Boost Checkout process, Free shipping bar

Scruffybluecrow

Works so well , and looks really great on mobile which was my priority. Layout and installation a breeze Highly recommend it. I wish I was the only one with this app :)

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories

We love hour zooomy apps! They are constantly coming up with the best, easy to use and install, apps, that make our websites work beautifully. And it’s a nice experience for our customers too. Thank you zooomy!

Allie and Me

I love how zooomy apps is constantly coming out with apps for retailers! The apps are amazing and their staff is so easy to work with and trustworthy! I love this app and my customers will appreciate the shortcut to checkout!

The Backroad Boutique

Love how this makes adding to cart and checkout so much easier!! I highly recommend this app!!!!!!

Swanky Southern Boutique

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Thank you so much!

ShopBeYouBoutique

I love Zooomy apps... so easy to use and install. The shipping bar looks great on my website and is easy to customize.

My baby steps

Works great!! So exited to have added this app to my store. Makes a huge difference & I’ve seen an increase in engagement.

Copper And Grace

This is a great app! My free shipping threshold is $100 and having the customer see how close they are is that extra push they need. The team is also extremely helpful and so attentive and prompt with making changes and setting things up! I couldn’t be happier with the customer service!