Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

CP Slippers

Very good app to use at Google merchant center. Nice support by Taylor. I can absolutely recommend this app!

Jupiter10

Brilliant tech support :) Helen D. was very helpful and went above and beyond to set up my feeds in multiple currencies, thank you!

FITTASTE

Really good app to use the merchant center. Great support by Taylor! I would recommend the app for Googe Shopping.

Moodings

We have been really happy for this app! Additionally, we have received amazing support from David all the way from start to end. The features in the app covers all marketing catalogs in Facebook Business Manager 100% perfect. By this app we have become able to do marketing in more than 8 different counties around the world. Also, the app is very simple to use as a marketeer which mean are not depending on anybody when setting this up. 5 STAR RECOMMENDATION.

AboutGreen

I can absolutely recommend this app! The customer service helped a lot with setting up my Feed and getting everything right, they were also very quick with answering my questions. Very good pricing as well!

Bargain-Junction.com

Great customer service! We worked with them to fix our shipping and tax issues, and resolved the problem with their help.

Herobility

We are using this app for our feeds on Google, FB, Bing, etc. So far it has all the options we need, its quite easy to use. Special mention to the support guys, they reply instantly and are super helpful. Feeds are very tricky, and every time we needed help from support, they provided an amazing service. 100% recommended.

Brands of Germany

Sehr gut verständliche App und ein hilfreicher Support, wer in verschiedenen Sprachen und Ländern auf Google werben möchte sollte diese App verwenden, funktioniert super

bergfritz.ch

absolut great support. amazing. I would absolutely recommend to work with this app. we uset it multilingual.

Seriously FAB®

So far so good! It takes a while to get everything connected and set up, but Taylor was VERY helpful and responsive. The "ads" have been running now for 4 days or so and we've already gotten 2 sales. Hopefully this will prove to be an effective marketing tool for us in the long term. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13