Rezensionen (736)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
27. Juni 2024

perfect app for multilingual feeds and you can go really deep into the Shopify data! Ingenious.
And the chat service has always been great, super fast help.

Luxusbetten24
Deutschland
5 monate mit der App
25. Juni 2024

Great information and support, recommend!

Maxxteknik
Schweden
23. Mai 2024

I must say that this plugin works very well. It has solved a great deal of my problems. It allows me to upload my feed more easily. it saves me a lot of time and makes everything efficient. I have more time to make more money!

VINCHY ART
Vereinigte Staaten
8 monate mit der App
13. Juni 2024

This app is best of the best! Support is very helpful and guide me step by step to make multi-langue feeds! Thanks a lot

Kustom Rug Finland Oy
Finnland
13. Juni 2024

We've been using this app for about a year and are very satisfied. It's excellent for creating social media and Google feeds, allowing for all necessary adjustments to ensure a 100% error-free, eligible feed for Google Merchant Center. Their support is outstanding, providing prompt responses despite the time difference and live support via Google Meet for urgent issues.

Ron Tomson
Vereinigte Staaten
31. Mai 2024

Very useful for adapting and editing all types of feeds. The customer service is excellent and instant chat.

Zenement
Spanien
3. Mai 2024

This app is exactly what I looked for! I have a multilingual website (German, French, English and Italian) and the Google app is not handling this. The set-up with the team was so smooth, as they've almost done everything in minutes. My feeds work perfectly and it's now really easy to add some attributes. Plus: The support is so expert. They help with videos, and give perfect advices to make things easier! Highly recommended!

Panier des Sens
Frankreich
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
25. April 2024

We have been using this app for a very long time and its so easy to use and the support is always there from the team, any time you need them. Shout out to Taylor!

Monos
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
5. Juli 2024

I just needed an app for a supplemental feed, and this worked perfect. I reached out to support for a specific need, as I didn’t want to mess up my current feed, and Helen replied with detailed instructions and even a video to help me set it up correctly. Amazing app and amazing support!

scottsy.com
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
22. April 2024

Customer responses are very timely. Highly recommended.

Hcalory