Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
22. mars 2024

Very good customers, better then any other app i've used on shopify. They actually answer and solve your questions!

LandscapeDirect
6 dager bruker appen
19. mars 2024

As a new user I found this a easy to use app. The support has been great. I've been supported with target instructional videos and live help, making everything much easier. Highly recommended!

lph.yoga
Tyskland
5 dager bruker appen
11. februar 2024

We chose this application because it combines all the solutions we need.

US MOVESEA
USA
11 måneder bruker appen
5. februar 2024

The app is very intuitive; however, I don't think it's geared towards beginners. The support team is available, and I believe there won't be issues in implementing everything. I'll come back with more specific feedback once I finish. Optimistic by principle.

Anuro Duo
Romania
10 dager bruker appen
Redigert 22. desember 2023

I am one of the first batch users of this app. I observe the evolution of this app from a basic app to fully-fledged advanced feed app.
Now I encounter a little bug with shopify market compatibility, I will come back with 5-star if it is swiftly fixed.
Edit: Fixed within a week. Superb!

Hillmalaya
Hongkong SAR Kina
Over 1 år bruker appen
22. februar 2024

We chose the APP because we need our own feed in different countries/markets for Google. The support was helpful with the setup and it went smoothly and quickly. Now we are also about to realize more feed via this app because it is also possible to pass custom metafields into the feeds. Very clear recommendation ;)

AllesDaune
Østerrike
3 dager bruker appen
21. mars 2024

Fantastic app backed up with fantastic support - thank you!

Condor Cycles
Storbritannia
11 måneder bruker appen
11. mars 2024

Does what's needed and very helpful support!

About Companions
Tyskland
6 måneder bruker appen
25. mars 2024

Great app and support. I was able to get online help via a web call to answer my initial set-up questions. This app has solved our issues of prices displaying incorrectly in Google ads and I would recommend it.

Courthouse Interiors
Storbritannia
7 dager bruker appen
22. januar 2024

Multifeed did exactly what I was looking for it to do. I just needed a Google Merchant feed that didn't include out-of-stock items, as well as some other variants. After reaching out to support, I received detailed instructions on how to set this up along with a personalized video showing every step. We've only been using this app for a couple of weeks, but we are very impressed so far.

The Shelf Shop