Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de abril de 2024

Best app for making a lot of different feeds. And customer support is superior, Helen - you are the best! Thank you for your help!

Moona
Ucrânia
26 de março de 2024

The App works amazing good en more over the support team is super! Helen helped me so much, quick and good!

islamitischekleding.nl
Países Baixos
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
18 de fevereiro de 2024

It's a great app.
A lot of capabilities, way more advanced than any other app in the market that offers FB and Google feeds.

Owners of apps help along every step of the way and help you customize it to make sure it fits your needs and at the same time, performs really well.

Highly recommended!

BABYBOO
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
9 de março de 2024

I can customize every part of my feeds with this application (currency, shipping, images). Highly recommend for those who are looking to made better ads feeds

POST MERIDIEM
Emirados Árabes Unidos
4 meses usando o app
27 de fevereiro de 2024

I highly recommend this app! The team behind it is incredibly supportive and responsible, always ready to provide assistance and support. Helen, in particular, was exceptionally helpful and provided us with clear guidance throughout our experience.

Linjer
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
6 de março de 2024

It provides all the functionalities we need to create feeds for all kind of applications.
What makes Multifeeds outstanding for us is the quick and reliable support. So far, they solved all our difficulties really fast!

VitaMoment
Alemanha
12 de abril de 2024

I have tried other feed apps before trying Multifeed and Multifeed is way better than the others. Setup was easy and support was there when I had a question. Taylor was able to get our feed tailored in the way we need it, they are experts at what they do. Thanks Taylor!

Sculpted
Estados Unidos
20 dias usando o app
13 de março de 2024

It is easy to understand how this powerful app works, takes a little time to get to know all the different possibilities. The support helped me with every adhoc question I had while customising my feed.
Taylor and everyone else from the support helped out with screen-recordings and explanations - just awesome!

Flowers For Society
Alemanha
26 dias usando o app
21 de maio de 2024

Quick and helpful support - they always answer all our questions

HILLMAN
Bulgária
2 de maio de 2024

App is everything that you could dream of, if your store has multiple languages, markets and currencies this is the app you need when launching Google Ads with multiple formats. Amazing app and a team that is assisting in customer service, no wonder they have 5 stars here!

PAIKKA USA