Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de maio de 2024

Great app, that give you a good possibilty to adjust our feeds . Amazing support is very friendly, solves problems quick and gives great advice.

VAAM SPORT
Alemanha
20 dias usando o app
22 de abril de 2024

Helen has been really helpful over the last few weeks as we make the move to Shopify Markets, having such a customisable solution is very important to us. The support has been second to none and we look forward to continuing working with the team at MultiFeeds.

Siksilk.com
Reino Unido
10 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 26 de maio de 2024

The app does exactly what you want it and expect it to, the customer support is outstanding - special mention to Taylor Ha who has been extremely helpful.

Swoon London
Reino Unido
24 dias usando o app
20 de março de 2024

Excellent support! Resolves any concerns. Very supportive. The best app for managing Google Product Feeds. Highly recommend!

FLOWZOOM
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
24 de abril de 2024

Great app. Easy to use. Perfect customer service.

MarineDustrie
Países Baixos
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
15 de maio de 2024

The app solved our issues with multiple feeds from shopify markets to merchant center. Great help from the support as well to set everything up :)

Toalettsitsar.com
Suécia
26 dias usando o app
14 de fevereiro de 2024

I was having some trouble with my merchant account and they went above and beyond to get my account working better. Giving me cleary instructions and doing they work themselves to fix it. Very impressed.

AllOne Wellness
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
23 de maio de 2024

It is an excellent alternative to manage feeds in different markets. The customer service is very good and they provide immediate solutions.

Aiguavista
Espanha
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
27 de fevereiro de 2024

We needed customizations to our feed to exclude certain items and have the titles read cleaner. Helen at Customer Support walked us through how to do everything and even sent videos so we could understand exactly how to achieve what we were looking for. It worked perfectly. I would highly recommend this app to anyone using Shopping Feeds.

ThePaintStore.com
Estados Unidos
19 dias usando o app
10 de abril de 2024

The must have app for any body serious of doing their business on shopify. I used this app for adding my google feed for google merchant centre, and boy are they awesome... Best ever service by any company that I have experienced on shopify. This is a must have app for anybody who wants to advertise on google shopping

Hojo