Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de março de 2024

If i could give 10 stars i would. The team at WoolyTech are like no other ive come across. Always happy to help. I genuinely cannot thank you enough! We use Multifeeds across all our stores and never had an issue.

Shuperb
Reino Unido
1 de abril de 2024

So far my experience with Multifeed has been great. I was able to add my subdomain feed to Google Merchant Center easily. The support staff was resourceful and responsive. They responded within 24 hours and gave me extra suggestions on the setup. Thanks Helen!

Maison Matta
Canadá
9 dias usando o app
27 de março de 2024

Really nice support with the app. Helping you get it all setup and running smoothly! Can really recommend them for dong a market solution!

Yuiaia Haircare.com
Dinamarca
15 dias usando o app
28 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app, and great customer support. You get all the necessary features to run multiple feeds for many platforms easily. Highly recommended!

Enviable Beauty
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando o app
7 de maio de 2024

I've use alot of feed optimisers and this is by far the best one! Does everything you need for a reasonable price too. Definitely recommend, Taylor was great.

Celeste Adore
Austrália
9 de abril de 2024

Best costumer service ever :) Had a few questions about currency and got answer in about 5 min. They even fixed the problem for me. Also i had a question yesterday and that took about 5 min to solve aswell. Best costumer service ever.

Sagen Sweden
Suécia
21 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 18 de abril de 2024

Some learning curve but great and fast customer support to make it easy!

Coravin APAC
Austrália
14 dias usando o app
22 de março de 2024

Very good customers, better then any other app i've used on shopify. They actually answer and solve your questions!

LandscapeDirect
Canadá
19 de março de 2024

As a new user I found this a easy to use app. The support has been great. I've been supported with target instructional videos and live help, making everything much easier. Highly recommended!

lph.yoga
Alemanha
5 dias usando o app
17 de maio de 2024

Great experience. The team was incredibly helpful in getting our international shopping feeds set up.

Birthdate Co.