Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
21 de dezembro de 2022

Just started using this app so have not throughly tested it yet. But overall impressed by the customer support provided. Helen is knowledgeable in answering all my questions and solving them. Overall a good experience so far.

QuincyLash
Singapura
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
3 de novembro de 2020

This app is fantastic, and the support is also very good and helpful. It has full currency and multi language features which other app do not have. We are moving from another app which has over 1500 reviews, but it does not have all the newest features such as multi currency or dynamic product labels. I have done a lot of testing, this is the app you need. Forget the rest.

Case Warehouse
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
20 de outubro de 2021

Brilliant tech support :) Helen D. was very helpful and went above and beyond to set up my feeds in multiple currencies, thank you!

Jupiter10
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
4 de outubro de 2021

absolut great support. amazing. I would absolutely recommend to work with this app. we uset it multilingual.

bergfritz.ch
Suíça
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
23 de janeiro de 2022

Excellent app for additional country feed in Google Merchant Center!
Good support available on chat!

Bitterhoney.com
Suécia
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
30 de setembro de 2022

I had feed issues in google merchant center, products limited and ect....this app and friendly support resolved them within minutes.

SmartPhoneGadgetUK
31 minutos usando o app
24 de março de 2023

I have been using the Multiple Google Shopping Feeds app for several months now and I have to say that I am extremely impressed with its functionality and ease of use. The app makes it incredibly easy to create multiple Google Shopping feeds and customize them to fit the needs of my online store.

One of the things I love most about this app is its flexibility. I can create as many feeds as I want and customize each one to target specific products or categories. This has allowed me to get my products in front of more potential customers and has ultimately led to an increase in sales.

The app's interface is also very user-friendly and intuitive. Setting up and managing my feeds is a breeze, and the app provides clear and concise instructions every step of the way. Plus, the support team is always quick to respond and help out if I ever have any questions or issues.

Overall, I would highly recommend the Multiple Google Shopping Feeds app to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their online presence and drive more sales. It's a must-have app that has truly helped my business grow and succeed.

MagicHolz UK