Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds | Reviews

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing,

Elizabetta

This app, and especially David's support, is FANTASTIC! It is the only app I could find that allows me to make different feeds for different countries (so different shipping settings) as well as in different languages. All the other "multi-country" google feed apps only make one feed, which you can assign to multiple countries. But if they have different shipping costs and/or different languages, they don't work. You can also set the feed up to use rules based on product name, tags, etc. For example for the color, I could use a color tag. It was not very self-evident how to do this from the start, but David walked me through every single step with extreme patience and now things are looking great. I can only recommend this app!

Anatolix

Amazing app who want to target multi countries and multi-languages. Highly recommend for google ads users.

Cool Stuff On Earth

This app is what I looking for. It's the first app that allows providing a feed URL that makes me feel satisfied. Currently, the app has some small issues however I chat with them and they fix it within 24 hours.
I am very satisfied with it. Hope they can keep their service always good

Razzori

This app is the holy grail for people who want advertise their translated website to Google etc... It took the translation automatically from my website and generated the feeds while importing all the settings from your store. It's all you need if you're looking to advertise in multiple languages/currencies. Interface is also very intuitive.

Case Warehouse

This app is fantastic, and the support is also very good and helpful. It has full currency and multi language features which other app do not have. We are moving from another app which has over 1500 reviews, but it does not have all the newest features such as multi currency or dynamic product labels. I have done a lot of testing, this is the app you need. Forget the rest.

Otisopse

I'm just starting to use the app. I enjoy it and the customer service is excellent. I recommend it, it's a great tool

Verlein

I just set this app up. Works pretty smoothly, does everything it says efficiently. Customer service is top notch, got quick response even after hours. My one negative comment would be that it gets expensive very quickly: each language is one feed. In my case I am selling in five languages, which means I'd be paying $26/month, or $312/year. Given my product catalog doesn't change much month to month that's a bit of a big number to swallow and I may be able to just manage this manually. If you have a frequently changing product catalog it may be worth it though. I'll still give it five stars because cost is relative, and the app and service is great.

October 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Setting up the right tariff for all the stores with different sizes and shapes is probably the most challenging task. I can see that your shop have a fairly small portfolio, but since the number of feeds are language bound (technically we cannot have a feed with different language version of the same products on it), you will need at least as many feeds as the number of languages you want to advertise in.
In return I believe that having ads in local languages will engage much better with international customers and it will justify the additional cost for the extra feeds.
Kind Regards,

Updated Nov 3, 2020:

Since your store present a different use case to us, we decided to look closer for improvement. You have a fairly small number of products, but need to create multiple feeds - and it's fair enough.
The pricing of the plans was not built for such a use case and it got expensive quickly when you want to create multiple feeds.
We decided to update the pricing, so now it will price also based on the total feed products (number of products X number of feeds) if that price is lower.
Therefore the lowest priced plan that you need is now the $5.95/month. And because your number of products is small, it will stay the same even when you want to create tens of feeds.
Thank you for the opportunity to improve, and happy feeding!

RadixShoes

great app who want to sell in multi countries. Also, the customer service perfect they helped me for every single thing.

Basply

Superior compared to the original Google Shopify app. More rules, more settings, more options. Recommended!

Balzac Paris

Great app ! Really helpful to have a clean feed for Google or Facebook. The customer service is amazing and helped me to set up my feed with clear explanations. The app is intuitive and easy to use. I recommend !