Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FURNITUREFUL

best feed app out there. Offers so much options, we love it! We've downloaded it on all of our shopify stores

EBIKE TUNER

Time spent using app About 1 month

The support is first class, very quick to respond to any questions or to fix issues. Highly recommend this app if you are looking to expand globally with google shopping.

Mywanderstore

Location Spain

After many months I have to say I am super happy with this app. Is the only solution I have found to the creation of multiple feeds in different languages. It also takes prices from Markets. And their help has been awesome!!! I upgraded 3 times now. I don't want to change app because when something works and the app team is so helpful, 5 or 10€ doesnt make a difference. I will stay with them always
Taylor helped me SO MUCH to create feeds per country and language. It wouldnt have been possible without her. The app is easy and intuitive. And not expensive. Thanks a lot!

"D___GALLERY"

Location Italy

Amazing app and great customer care!!! I solved a big problem with this app and the ease of use is awesome!!! Great job!!!

Pharamond Life

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This is exactly what I was looking for, for multicurrency shopping ads send to specific currency pages. The support is incredible. Taylor chatted me through the whole set up process. Amazing Thank you

MusicGoldmine.com

App provides excellent customization options for Google feeds and their tech support has been extremely helpful in adjusting settings to work optimally for our store. David in particular did a stellar job of helping and communicating to us on all our set-up needs. Highly recommended.

Aussie Gadgets

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Brilliant App! It lets us to create a custom API feed with custom fields and with scheduling options. Our feeds are being fetched by big companies everyday and no issues so far. Technical support is professional and very helpful and they are available right inside the app chat option. If you are looking for feeds with custom fields or predefined fields with scheduling option with various output format XML or CSV or TSV etc just go with this app and you will thank us :)

My Gift Stop

This is a very good app to create Google shopping feeds. I think the app interface can be a little simpler. Some of the screens that you have to click through without changing any of the settings can probably be hidden, but I think developer wants to give user more control and options. I ended up reaching out to their support. The quality of their support is superb. They are very proactive in that if they didn't hear back from me after responding to my query they would follow up to make sure my issue is resolved. Now that is good service. Very happy with the app. Keep up the good work.

Earth's Pearl

Works really well for Google Merchant Center. We use this app across many stores. Support team is helpful and reactive.

My.Bali.nest

Location Germany

That's exactly what i'm looking for. Works perfect with my Google Merchant Center. AND the support is mindblowing. Thank you Taylor!