Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds | Reviews

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing,

Kiddipedia Store

This is truly a team of professionals with the customers best interest at heart Excellent customer service and technical aptitude to match Highly recommended

KIANO Worldwide

Best app for data feeds! Customer support is worldclass. They are so helpful and guide you through the set up .

Euroshop

I've worked with many apps in my time in e-commerce and I've never once come across such exceptional service from literally every support person I've spoken to. I AB tested this app alongside the official Google Shopping app, and I can firmly say that this app is truly reliable no matter what scale of business you have. They made switching which can usually be stressful a complete breeze. I never leave reviews for apps as you never know whether the standard will stay where you reviewed it. I can however strongly say that this app is the best app I've ever worked with on the Shopify platform.

Yililo

This app made a difference, within a day of set up my sales picked up with Google. I needed to make some changes and had to ask for help - Taylor H popped on chat and he spent over 40 mins recording videos to show me what to do. Extremely helpful and knows the app and settings inside out. Plus he was very patient. Overall, I think this is a great app, great value and easy to use with accessible help if needed. Defo recommended.

AlpakaStyle

One of the most valuable apps on the app store.
Customer support is helpful and reactive.
The app allows for extensive feed customisations and step by step guide.

GHIDINI 1849

This app is 100% perfect.
You can upload multiple languages and currencies using Shopify Multilingual functionalities. This is what I was searching for.
The support was really helpful (Helen D.).

Bergfritz

Absolutely amazing. As an international shopify store, we are serving different countries within Europe and also multilanguage countries. Taylor and the support team offer a fantastic app and a great customer support. Our general setup with an Multi Merchant Account is a bit complicated, but that did not stop them from helping and answering really quick to all our questions. I would absolutely recommend to work with them and use there app. Go for it - you will love it!

CP Slippers

Very good app to use at Google merchant center. Nice support by Taylor. I can absolutely recommend this app!

Jupiter10

Brilliant tech support :) Helen D. was very helpful and went above and beyond to set up my feeds in multiple currencies, thank you!

FITTASTE

Really good app to use the merchant center. Great support by Taylor! I would recommend the app for Googe Shopping.