Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

MAGMA Fitness

Great app. Support was also able to help us set up the 'Google local shopping' feature. Would highly recommend this app to any shop that is looking for Google Shopping feeds.

Perfect Jeans

Excellent service from David. Really great at giving advice and assisting with the feeds. I hope everyone chooses their app.

Meteew | Shop for Custom T-shirt & Personalized Gifts

I researched many Apps to build feed into Google Merchant, and finally, I decide on this App serve my global business. It is very flexible for you to build a complete feed into Google Merchant. Very Clear Features, and Easy to Use Interface. I really like this App. I recommend you to use it, worthy of five stars.

paperandfriends

If you are looking for the best app to create and manage feeds then you have just found it. If you are looking for the best support on Shopify you have also found it. I have tested many apps but this one is by far the best.

Gwenn Ann Fine Jewelry

It's a great app, great customer support, really fast, works like a blast. Definitely I would recommend it

Yachew

One of the best apps and support I have received throughout Shopify. David is very responsive and knowledgeable. This is the only app I could find that has extensive customisation and is able to support pushing multiple shopping feeds worldwide. Thanks!

Sago

Good customer support! Would recommend to anyone advertising their products in many languages. Really easy to use

Luca Faloni

Very easy and straight forward to use, powerful app suitable for international setup of google feed, can highly recommend it! Very flexible is feed generation and excellent customer support.

giftpodhub

Good app, good support. Very responsive, will deal with issues quickly and even implement new features if it's necessary.

I AM Stunning

Great App, everything is working and for me also easy to understand. If you want to advertise in multiple countries with Google Shopping then this app is a must have. They provide an amazing support even weekends they are answering on tickets and in chat. I am a Google Ads Manager and can tell you this app is really good in what it is made for!