Multifeeds for Google Shopping

Multifeeds for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 30, 2020

It's very powerful in order to make your feed exactly the way you want. Support is great and it's the best option in order to integrate multi currency, multi language option to your feed...integrating perfectly with langify.

Commercio Virtuoso
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 19, 2020

I used this app to work alongside multiple stock files, whilst we did have a few issues at launch the support team were incredible, working all hours to provide a solution. We now have more products in Shopping than ever before and therefore more revenue. Very happy and would recommend.

Route One
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 17, 2020

After using a few apps over the years, finally found something which actually meets your precise requirements to create a perfect feed. A feed which caters to all requirements related to category, mapping and other extra information which is very useful to create the perfect feeds. What more these guys are really knowledgeable and works perfectly to target multiple countries. Now that have used this, I will add it to our other stores as well. Keep it up David and Wooly Tech

Ole Canvas Art
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 16, 2020

This app works flawlessly. We were able to manage multiple feeds of our multi-language site, plus the customer support is always there and a great help with troubleshooting when setting up.

Speedd
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 11, 2020

Definitely the most comprehensive app for managing Google Shopping feeds, especially for multiple markets. Haven't found any app with this much functionality and ease of use for Google Shopping feeds. The support is very professional and fast, very knowledgable on technical aspects of Google Shopping feeds!

Nordqvist Tea
Finland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 11, 2020

I am using this app for the second Shopify store, because it allows me to advertise shopping ads in various countries. Great customer service!!

Gents Nation
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 1, 2020

This is, hands down, the best Google Shopping feed app EVER! I can use the same app for all European countries I want to advertise in English in (plus an extra feed for any other language I want). You can set up simple rules based on tags for assigning colors, gender, etc. Plus you can make special titles or descriptions, for example I made the title like "Brand name + SEO title", but you can do whatever works for your company. David's support is beyond any of my expectations: he is extremely patient, helpful, and responds to any request in a matter of hours, even on Sunday. I love this app!!!

Elizabetta Europe
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 28, 2020

There is no better product feed management app on Shopify. A great option is to quickly create product feeds in different languages and the support, also like the application, is one of the best of the best.
In conclusion, it makes no sense to look for others since such a good application was created.

guguplanet
Poland
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 25, 2020

Fantastic application, to send feeds in several languages. There are many useful and well thought-out options. Excellent support!

Gexist
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 24, 2020

This app, and especially David's support, is FANTASTIC! It is the only app I could find that allows me to make different feeds for different countries (so different shipping settings) as well as in different languages. All the other "multi-country" google feed apps only make one feed, which you can assign to multiple countries. But if they have different shipping costs and/or different languages, they don't work. You can also set the feed up to use rules based on product name, tags, etc. For example for the color, I could use a color tag. It was not very self-evident how to do this from the start, but David walked me through every single step with extreme patience and now things are looking great. I can only recommend this app!

Elizabetta