Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Senthor-Sensor

Location China

Great app, easy to use.
Excellent customer support, they responded immediately when I need their help!

enibbana.com

Location Bulgaria

We just started using the app, but it seems very easy to use and very usefull, because have an integration with Global E.

Robotmaaier

Location Belgium

We had some trouble finding a solution to incorrect prices in the feed, but Taylor from Multiple Google Shopping feeds really helped us well. He communicated fast en was very helpful. Thank you very much for that!

Carsha Global Trading

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app deserves more attention!!! It's super useful and helps me to manage my google product feed in a super-easy way!!! The customer service is super, and they even sent an email to teach me how to fix some setup issues before I even asked. Recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sugar Only

Location Slovenia

app meets our needs and has super helpful support. we use it both for google and facebook, for various languages.

Hello Baby Nursery & Toys Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app. We migrated from Magento 2 to Shopify and spent a long time searching for a proper app to generate our numerous products feeds. Most of them falled short from our requirements, but Multiple Google Shopping Feeds excelled in every aspect that we needed for our business.
The support has been stellar too! I can only recommend MGSF.

Mr Blue

Location Portugal

100% recommended. This app works really good for multiple platforms and languages. The customer support is amazing!

Smart G-Scope™ Europe

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works well, is very flexible and easy to use. The support from Amanda to correctly setup our google merchant account has been great.

Nika Calzature

Location Italy

App ottima, va benissimo anche per creare i feed da inviare ai comparatori di prodotti che si trovano online. Inoltre l'assistenza è molto preparata e non c'è ancora un problema che non siano riusciti a risolvere. Consiglio vivamente

ENTINYPRINTS

This app made it easy to get my shopping feeds into Google Merchant Centre and simplified my international advertising in Google Ads. A really great app and the support team are so so good