Multifeeds for Google Shopping

Multifeeds for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
September 26, 2022

Integrating the app with the website has been seamless. It does exactly what we need it to do and makes our life easier. Customer support from the team especially Amanda is just great!

Town Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 20, 2022

It works great! Helps me upload different Feeds for different countries in a very easy way. Support is very helpful.

Ceremonymatcha
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 20, 2022

Great app for creating feeds in pinterest ! With the invaluable help of the Support Team. Thank you so much

GoDuckee
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 20, 2022

Fantastic app. Easy to use and to customize down to the last bit. We've been using since day 0 for our multiple feeds to sell in various countries of Europe and have had 0 issues using it till today. I had to contact the support once to exclude some products and they answered me in like 20 seconds (not kidding). Awesome app and team, many thanks guys.

Bottle of Italy
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 15, 2022

Best app for multiple google shopping feeds! I use it on all my stores and never had any issues. Support replies quick and their knowledge about Google Shopping is amazing! Even better than the Google Shopping customer service

Poker Merchant
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 11, 2022

hat bis jetzt super geklappt nur den preis auf komma setzen da muss ich eine lösung finden Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ihr Online Team

netrinogsm.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited February 2, 2023

Great app and awesome support. It provides a great service for our needed because we searched for an app to provide the feed for different countries with a lot of customization options. Support is also great and Ha help me patiently alot....update 2023: The best app that I have ever worked feed. I am really happy with the user interface, which is modern and user-friendly.

Elite Screens
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 7, 2022

o suporte online super atencioso e orienta tudo com um passo a passo em imagem/vídeo, muito bom!!!!!!!!!

Piqqit.Store
Portugal
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 1, 2022

Should have installed this a while back - took 5 mnts to setup and 24 hrs later for google to crawl and our products where live on Google Merchant and Ads across 20 countries and any questions, Helen from support is a gun! cheers team

Barbell Jack
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 30, 2022

Great app for creating feeds in MC! With the invaluable help of the Support Team, I was able to customize the multilingual and multi-country feeds. Thanks Helen and David for the great support!
Emanuele