Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

ulsto2

Hey David, thank you so much again for implementing the refresh feed button! We requested the button for refreshing feeds and David the plugin developer provided a very nice solution in only 24 hours :) Very very good support experience, really! Thanks again!

Reshoevn8r

Works as expected for our google feeds. The support response times and skill is great which is something lacking in a lot of the apps here! Great job!

HOTPRICES24.COM

Cortesia, professionalità e gran simpatia fanno parte dello Staff. In tempo reale ti corrono in aiuto molto efficientemente, Processo dell'app semplicissimo e completo. Sono molto soddisfatto. David sei un vero professionista grazie dall'italia

JB Equipment Ltd

Brilliant app and excellent support - had a few issues with the set up and David was very helpful in getting us up and running. Would definitely recommend.

Obakki

Great app. Helped me fix my feed with to adapt to the new Google price mismatch currency restrictions. Fantastic customer service too, as they will implement a functionality I suggested. Thanks a lot, team WoolyTech!

Oolabooshop

Great app for generating product feed! And support answers within a minute when you have a question.

Yamazaki Home Europe

I finally found the multi-lingual app! This app is really easy to submit the feeds, also in a different format. They kindly walked me through to solve the feed issue, which was my mistake in setting at GMC.
Really nice cost-performance. I definitely recommend this app and its service!

Portia 1924

An intuitive app that lets you easily setup multiple shopping feeds for different markets. And the support is really helpful and quick!

Boometics.com

Finally I found the best app for our Google Shopping Feeds. The support team have been very helpful as well. Thank you!

Rona Shoes

Everyone should the app who using Google shopping ads. Great customer even when I have Google merchant account issues they access my account to solve the problem. thank you for the great app and great customer service