Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pinalli.it

Location Italy

Complete and functional app and customer service attentive to details. They respond quickly and effectively to propose the best possible solution

Code for Less

Best customer service ever. The app is very professionally made, and also easy to use. Thank you so much!

Oduho

Location France
Time spent using app About 7 hours

I could easely generate feed for multiple languages using weglot which is great. The support has been perfect and help me a lot to set up my feeds.

Harris Shoes 1913

Location Italy

Ottimo prodotto, intuitivo e completo. Ottima l'assistenza cordiale e rapida, pronti a risolvere ogni problema. Lo consiglio al 100%!

Hopeford Streams

Overcome 9 months long recurring GTIN and other Google feed issues that could not be resolved within the Shopify App.

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates

I believe I found the solution for all my google problems. This is the app that I was looking for, and I'm happy with the support team helped me with my issues, special thanks to Taylor for an excellent job! Will continue working on it from now on and looking forward to future improvements.

Kamerastore.com

Location Finland

Google Shopping & Merchant Center can be very very complex to get started or use correctly with rules and varying languages and currencies. This app does a great job at making this process easier. I could survive without it with one feed and learning Merchant Center. But now that I need multiple feeds I need this app - and it is working well.

labelme.at

Location Austria

super App, macht was sie soll! Auch der Chat Support ist nahezu immer erreichbar und hilft immer sofort Probleme zu lösen!

CannyCo USA

We used this app to get our feeds working properly and updating dynamically. The level of support is outstanding. Helen has helped us with every step, resolving many issues and actually went the extra mile and spotted an error in our template that prevented the feed working properly and fixed it without us having raised a ticket. Phenomenal customer service, great app.

Dude & Bestie

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very Good Customer Servies and Support.
Recommend this app to those who need to upload product and review feed to Google.