Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
WoolyTech
Edited September 5, 2022

I had to update my review because i don't know they say that i had installed the app before that why they charged me. but i know that i never worked with it so they did refund me. They did get back also for support but just not what i need for now. i need something easy to manage.

Arganier Noir
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
WoolyTech replied September 3, 2022

Thank you for the review and I am sorry for the unpleasant experience you had with our app. History usage shows that your first subscription started 5 months ago, on Apr 3, therefore when you subscribed the second time on Aug 31, the free trial had expired and the consent window must have shown a warning about the immediate charge when you initiated the second subscription.

However this must be irritating and you were caught by surprise. Apparently the warning was not clear enough and I have issued the refund for you.

For products to be synchronized, you need to create a feed in which you specify different feed settings including language, currency, targeted Google Merchant Center account, targeted markets and so on. Since you have not created a feed in your subscription, the app could not have synchronized the products across.
If you can give the app another shot we can help you create the feeds for multiple countries with all the languages and currencies of your store in no time.

August 23, 2022

Ho installato l'app e sta veramente aiutando al caso di fare campagne su feed particolari. Il supporto molto competente.

Sapori & Ricordi
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 1, 2022

Taylor H. very knowledgable . thank you for your time she walks me throught step by step on how to fix issues with ads related.

A.B.M.S.SHOP
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 20, 2021

The only app on Shopify that can do what we need.
We tried 4 other apps before sticking with Woolytech. Setup was a little more difficult that expected, but the support staff bent over backwards to help us. There is a time zone delay, as they are Vietnam based, but they always respond within 24 hours. Ongoing support and Google troubleshooting has been invaluable. The app has all the features you might need, including: feed rules, feed formats, downloadability, auto-generated feed scheduling & API.

CuteKidStuff.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 12, 2021

Really good app with a great support. Thank you to Helen who helped me a lot. Unfortunately the first paid plan is limited to 2 feeds only, a third one will be really appreciate :)

Mimi accompagne ses petits