Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Great app and even better support - Thanks guys! I use it for all my accounts and can highly recommend

MezeHub

Their customer service is very good. We use a 3rd party shipping provider to allow us to customize our shipping options based on quite a range of criteria. Getting that to sync up with Google's shipping quotes was tricky and we could not have done it without help from the Multiple Google Shopping Feeds team.

LE STYLE DE PARIS

the app is really simple to set up, and very useful to be able to exhibit my products in other european countries, and the customer support has been really fantastic in simplifying the product synchronization process as much as possible! Helen do was super !!

Jewelry Custom

I have searched for many applications related to product uploading on Google Merchant, and accidentally I was introduced to this application from a Facebook community. Really after experiencing it, I really like it because it has many flexible features for me to actively build feed as I want. Helps save a lot of time. In addition, the support if you encounter an error about this application is also very quick, the support team is enthusiastic and responds quickly. I recommend this app and deserve 5 stars.

guguplanet

There is no better feed app for Shopify than Multiple Google Shopping Feed. In addition there is no better support :) If you are looking for such an app and support, you have just found it.

SPARK PAWS

The only app I've found that allows for complex multi-country - language - currency set up. Good app, easy to use overall. The team is also very responsive, has implemented a lot of feature requests. Would strongly recommend.

RestaEQ

By far the best app for automatically building and configuring Google Shopping feeds. It has been always very easy and fast to get support and David has been super helpful with advising on functionality as well as occasionally adding new feature as needed.

Emojibb

I've tested and tried so many different feed apps. It's not easy to find a good product that fits all my needs. Even the Google Channel by Shopify, I don't think it's doing the job right. I'm lucky enough to find this app after a few trials. This app is absolutely the best feed app which is easy to use and configure. It has no issue building a perfect Google Merchant Centre feed and builds a flawless catalog that has all the right attributes. The developer reasonably priced the product as well. David & Helen are also very helpful. Thank you very much for such a great product......johnlui.com@Emojibb.com

Cowboy Boots Portugal

This app is fantastic!
I use it in my store https://cowboybootsportugal.pt
We can have several different feeds according to each country of sale.
The assistance is excellent, always ready to help and giving excellent recommendations...
Thanks

Wander Prints™

Really like this app.
Support very Excellent.
Will recommend my friends using this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12