Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

cozytrix.ae

Taylor Ha and team really go the extra mile to get their APP up and running. Without fault of the APP we faced some Google account issues but these were quickly addressed and solved with the help of Taylor Ha. Five stars!

Swedish Posture

I'm very pleased! Taylor H went above and beyond providing reliable, fast and friendly service. I can't recommend it enough!

Swoonbug

Love this app! Helped us build a feed in two languages- hindi and english- struggled a lot to get this done earlier. Excellent and technical customer service too

Monday Monarch

Great app, allows to specify each variant a different title and image. At first I was overwhelmed by the number of options but then I realized I actually need them.

JASPER

Taylor H. & Team are great to have help solve complexities that revolve around GMC /Google Ads & their app Multiple Google Shopping Feeds. I actually was struggling to have a feed for my GMC. others just didn't work , with errors that would lead to problems in the long term like suspensions, etc . But since I got to know their app and it works perfect for my GMC. I am stuck with them. Thanks alot!

Terra Zero Store

The app is super functional if you need to upload different language feeds to Google, Facebook, etc. In our case, it is perfect to upload feeds in other languages, generated by Langify to Merchant Center and Facebook. On top of that, the WoolyTech Team is very helpful and fast, so if you have questions on how to customize small things from your feed they'll be able to provide you the right solution. 5 deserved stars.

Manubric

I needed to create multiple feeds for a store and this app allowed me to accomplish this with minimal hassle. Also, their support team was amazing! They answered all of my questions quickly and were extremely helpful!

3345thehague

When a pretty particular request of a 'missing' feature is implemented the very next day... ;) Very fast customer support

Sofia Valdelli

This is a really good app for producing and syncing your Google Shopping feeds with the Google's Merchant Center. There is a slight learning curve if you need specific filtering and/or customization for your feed. However, overall this is a really good app that makes it very easy to create shopping feeds.

Bakaliko.store

Most apps in the Shopify Marketplace that have to do with Google Shopping Feeds are incomplete. They will either not support the content API or not support translations or not support local inventory ads etc. This App HAS IT ALL! The UI is stable, clean fully featured and the team behind it is fast, dedicated. Highly Recommended A+

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17