Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Love it again boutique

The ability to create a data feed specifically for another currency has made a huge difference in traffic coming to our site from out of country. Since implementing this new data feed, and using the app to properly map our product attributes, site visits from out of country have more than doubled. The responsiveness of the support team has also been quick and very helpful. I highly recommend this app for increasing traffic from out of country due to better Google feeds.

HILLMAN GEAR

Location Bulgaria

Superb functionality and flexibility! I highly recommend the app. The support is TOP! Many thanks to Taylor for the super prompt service!

Dominikq Meubelstoffen

Location Netherlands

AMAZING service, always available, clear and fast. I have talked to them multiple times and they have helped me perfectly! Thanks a lot guys!

Sunnieside

Location Australia

Amazing support from a damn good app. Thanks Taylor & team for the rapid response times and quick fixes. As long as we're listing products on Google Shopping - we'll be using this feed app.

Camisola de Natal

Location Spain

Great app, we have installed in our 5 shops and Helen is the best!!! We can´t be more happy with that.

VortexVR.se

Location Sweden

Good app! Strong support. Works well with multidomain, for multi google shopping feeds in many countries. Glad I found this app from Woolytech. Helen does a magnificent job with the support. Thanks again!

Ichiba Japan

Location Japan

It's only been 2 weeks but it seems to be the best app to manage multiple google feeds (we haven't tried any other feeds yet). We have tried 2 others apps before that did not meet our need as well as this one. I had a few questions because I am not a technical expert, but the team answered me very quickly each time with clear explanations. I can recommend this app. At least try it out, there is a free trial, so you can see if it does what you need.

SURI

This is hands down the best feeds app on the shopify store. I’ve used all of the others including ones with thousands of 5 star reviews but this one definitely tops them all. It’s extremely powerful, allows you to set up multiple feed per country or platform (ie Google, Meta, etc) and most of all the support is extremely responsive and continuously improving the app based on feedback. Things like choosing a different image for feeds here
is very easy to do also while other apps make it very limited. The interface is advanced but if you get lost the share videos showing you how to do everything. I saw this app launch a few years ago as I needed an app for a store I was developing that needed different feeds for different countries and it’s a pleasure to see how far it’s come. Again no question this is the best feeds app in the shopify store if you are serious about advertising feeds. If you want to just have a feed and not care about optimising it then use the free apps out there with super limited functionality. Note there is also a free version of this app and the pricing is super reasonable. 5 stars, look no further!

phonesrefurb

Thanks to Taylor for being attentive to my needs, with a bit of understanding he was able to clear any doubts i have. I had issues with merchant center but he made a check and pointed me in the right direction, in particular in dealing with the frustration from google support. Now i am good to go. Once again, thanks Taylor.

Ateliers Auguste

Location France

Thanks to Taylor for the good support and the fast reply, the app is very useful. we recommend Multiple Google Shopping feed !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30