Multiship

Multiship

by Pix Commerce

Ship to Multiple Addresses in a Single Order.

Snooks Candies

This app downloaded in about a minute. I actually went to my website and placed an order to 2 different addresses so I could experience what the customer will experience. It worked very fluid. I had concerns on how it would import into my shipping program. It separated the 2 orders (allowing us to include the packing slip for each address) and also kept the gift message I used on both orders. Just what I was looking for in features.
I requested 1 minor edit that had to be done by the developer and that was enlarging the font size. He did it the very next morning as my request was sent late the night before.

Bootleg Bourbon Balls

After reading reviews of mutiship app options, I decided on Multiship by Pix. It has a reasonable cost, which for a very small business, cost is an important factor. There is a 7-day free trial and although no customers have used the app as of yet, (I just downloaded the app today), when I did a test order all went quite smoothly.

My #1 reason for choosing this app is the customer service. I have spoken with Tim several different times and he has always answered my questions thoroughly, while evaluating what my needs are without pressuring me to upgrade. Today (Sunday), he took extra time to customize the apps to fit in with the look of my website, colors, fonts and also changed up some of the language in order to make choosing multiship addresses streamlined and customer friendly. I have used multiship address apps in the past with a different e-commerce platform, which was not intuitive, customer friendly at all. I pointed out Sunday, because when I called to inquire about getting the app up and running today, due to the approaching holidays, the operator took my info and said we will try and get someone to address your concerns today, Monday at the latest, and 45 minutes later, I was talking to Tim and within a matter of minutes, the app was fully functioning!

The other thing I like, I am billed via Shopify, so all charges are on one invoice. I wish I were at a place in my business, to go up to the next level which includes TaxJar, especially for filing my quarterly retail sales tax, but my sales volume does not justify the added expense at this time....Someday, I will upgrade.

In today's world where Amazon has set the bar so high for anyone who has an e-commerce store, for an efficient, streamlined multiship/checkout process, I strongly recommend this app.

Thanks Tim and Team

❤️WWW.SUPPASHOPPA.CO.UK

NEVER AGAIN PIX APLICATIONS INC!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS APP SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!

Took us 2 weeks to install, but then I like people so I gave a chance.

1st Install, does not work - 2nd chance
2nd Install, does not work - 3rd chance
3rd install, this time by themselves -Gave collaborator access. Does not work!
4th Testing - Does not work and asked me to clear my cache - Does not work!
5th Testing - Ask for support again. Then support send me an email claiming that he was finally done fixing it and acording to him it did not work bec my site has a bad theme and that it its inevitable that due to java clutter it would cease to exist!

Support was RUDE and ARROGANT! Why?

Althought I apreciate his advise that I need to clean up my site as java sems to clutter due to install and uninstallation of aps, etc. BUt as a suport:

1. He does not need to RUIN the whole site just to install the APP. My entire website has product images, banners, texts from homepage to inside pages corrupted. All stopped working!

As a support, ther are other scenarios he could have done: A. Contact me and say, due to the current state of my site it might afect the performance or even file,script and 3rd party ap deletion, if he tried to fix the issue. Better have it fixed first and re-install once you have cleaned up your site's cluter, AM I RIGHT?

2. If you must push your brand to ruin other apps or in exchange collapse all function in the website, then you are no expert sir in fixing things, you are however, a DEMOLITION MAN!

3. By doing this to my web site, you have DISRESPECTED me by doing whatever you felt like without boundaries! YOu did not seek my opinion, you just got in, guns blazing and later claimed your app has been fixed!

4. In FINALITY, you have ruined my site and you have the arrogance to claim that you app has been fixed. I thought I had a consolation, BUT NO! I TRIED CHECKING THE APP AND STILL DOES NOT WORK!

NEVER AGAIN PIX APLICATIONS INC!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS APP SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!

C Kruger

Great product. Was the only Multi-Shipping app we could find on the market place. Exactly what we needed. Tech team was responsive by email and helped get the code properly added. Thanks guys!

Something Borrowed New York

AMAZING SERVICE. Quick response. This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Even better than I anticipated. FANTASTIC!!

Jodys Popcorn

Easy to install and when there was one small error they were quick to help out and solve the issue!

Eternalfleur

Great experience! We installed the app and didn't know how to use it. All we did was call and the team was so helpful in installing the app. Their customer service is 5 stars!!! Great service

Arbuckle Coffee

Outstanding customer support. I have very little experience with code and installing apps. Very responsive addressing our concerns. Looking forward to extra sales during Christmas season. We are thrilled that our free shipping threshold is based per destination and not the total amount of the ticket. Will update the review in a few weeks but very optimistic!

Lesaint Chocolate

The Apps By Pix team creates great apps and is wonderful to work! They are our go-to developer.

Bottlemess

Great app and great tech support. They took care of the install, even setup a mock preview of my store to test it out before it was live. Had a few tiny design elements i wanted to change and even though everything is mostly done via email it they got back to me each time very quickly and couldnt have been nicer or better about taking care of my issues. I highly recommend them, the only app to send products from one order to several different locations.

Previous 1