Multiship

Multiship

by Pix Applications Inc

Ship to Multiple Addresses in a Single Order.

C Kruger

Great product. Was the only Multi-Shipping app we could find on the market place. Exactly what we needed. Tech team was responsive by email and helped get the code properly added. Thanks guys!

Something Borrowed New York

AMAZING SERVICE. Quick response. This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Even better than I anticipated. FANTASTIC!!

Jodys Popcorn

Easy to install and when there was one small error they were quick to help out and solve the issue!

Eternalfleur

Great experience! We installed the app and didn't know how to use it. All we did was call and the team was so helpful in installing the app. Their customer service is 5 stars!!! Great service

Arbuckle Coffee

Outstanding customer support. I have very little experience with code and installing apps. Very responsive addressing our concerns. Looking forward to extra sales during Christmas season. We are thrilled that our free shipping threshold is based per destination and not the total amount of the ticket. Will update the review in a few weeks but very optimistic!

Lesaint Chocolate

The Apps By Pix team creates great apps and is wonderful to work! They are our go-to developer.

Bottlemess

Great app and great tech support. They took care of the install, even setup a mock preview of my store to test it out before it was live. Had a few tiny design elements i wanted to change and even though everything is mostly done via email it they got back to me each time very quickly and couldnt have been nicer or better about taking care of my issues. I highly recommend them, the only app to send products from one order to several different locations.

Lovefromthenest

The one and only Multi-Ship app on Shopify. Tech support is great and Zac even helped me get it installed on the site. At the time of this review, the app is still in early development and there are still features I'd like to see, but as far as the main functionality, it does exactly what it says. Highly Recommended!

Integ Daikin

Extremely quick support, app is amazing, highly recommended.

Thebuffalowool Co

i am not only really excited about this app, and think it is probably the best one anyone could have going into the holidays.. The app seems to work flawlessly so far. The best thing is their service, Zac had it installed and running very quickly, and not only that, he followed up and went way above and beyond. Seriously, you probably want this for your site. One step closer to getting to that Amazon quality checkout :) Like we all want. Thank you Zac!

Previous 1