Multiship

Multiship

by Pix Commerce

Ship to Multiple Addresses in a Single Order.

Bottlemess

Great app and great tech support. They took care of the install, even setup a mock preview of my store to test it out before it was live. Had a few tiny design elements i wanted to change and even though everything is mostly done via email it they got back to me each time very quickly and couldnt have been nicer or better about taking care of my issues. I highly recommend them, the only app to send products from one order to several different locations.

Lovefromthenest

The one and only Multi-Ship app on Shopify. Tech support is great and Zac even helped me get it installed on the site. At the time of this review, the app is still in early development and there are still features I'd like to see, but as far as the main functionality, it does exactly what it says. Highly Recommended!

Integ Daikin

Extremely quick support, app is amazing, highly recommended.

Thebuffalowool Co

i am not only really excited about this app, and think it is probably the best one anyone could have going into the holidays.. The app seems to work flawlessly so far. The best thing is their service, Zac had it installed and running very quickly, and not only that, he followed up and went way above and beyond. Seriously, you probably want this for your site. One step closer to getting to that Amazon quality checkout :) Like we all want. Thank you Zac!

Monhapp

The Multiship App is Awesome. And the customer support like Wow. I love it .
The multiship is exactly What I have needed for My store.

Thanks Zac for wonderful services.

Good luck For new apps.

Oll Poinsettia Wreath

This app is exactly what I have been looking for over the past year! I am thrilled with the functionality. I have no doubt this will help boost sales and ease my buyers overall shopping experience.

The customer & support service is amazing! By far, Zac is one of the best and most responsive customer support techs I have encountered.
I would without hesitation recommend this app.

Simons Specialty Cheese

This app works just as described, the order flow up to fulfillment is flawless, including order statuses at creation - in the event your store needs to wait for payment confirmation (ie pending) before fulfilling orders. Each sub-order created by Multiship also reference the initial order in the Tags section, so handling returns and cancellation is easily manageable. For those of us who use a third party fulfillment app such as ShipStation, it will integrate without a glitch, including shipping types and order notes.
Customer service is top notch, ie timely response and very helpful! If you are looking to have custom messages for each items shipped to different addresses within the same order, I would recommend GiftShip from the same developer, it has the same features as this app with the addition of custom messages that corporate customers will enjoy.

Four Girls Llc

Excellent customer service and wonderful app! My customers love this feature and it integrates into the shopping cart perfectly.

Greet Game

This application works great so far. The most important part for me has been the fast and friendly customer service provided by Zac. He goes above and beyond to help.
Multiship is absolutely worth at least the free trial, and you will likely decide to keep it like I did.

2 Next