Multiship

Multiship

by Gist Applications

Ship to Multiple Addresses in a Single Order.

Threesome Tollbooth

Multiship is a unique app on Shopify - doing something I have not found elsewhere. People give our product as gifts a lot and it's important to make shipping to multiple addresses easy. I thought I would have to compromise on that several times while making my store. But! Multiship has come through, and so has its staff. Enough so that I'm writing a genuinely appreciative review.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

This app has been on my store for months to assist in people ordering products for delivery to multiple addresses.

Snooks Candies

This app downloaded in about a minute. I actually went to my website and placed an order to 2 different addresses so I could experience what the customer will experience. It worked very fluid. I had concerns on how it would import into my shipping program. It separated the 2 orders (allowing us to include the packing slip for each address) and also kept the gift message I used on both orders. Just what I was looking for in features.
I requested 1 minor edit that had to be done by the developer and that was enlarging the font size. He did it the very next morning as my request was sent late the night before.

Bootleg Bourbon Balls

I have been using Multiship by Pix app with my Shopify store for awhile now and I have not been disappointed. I am a very small business, and the staff have always been considerate of my questions/concerns.

The customer service is great and the response time terrific, which is very important when your business is online, and you need a quick follow up. Recently, I communicated via email, with Kevin, and he promptly identified and addressed the issue, while explaining what was causing the problem. He added a snippet of code to my website, so when customers wish to use multiship addresses, the process is streamlined and customer friendly, and it separates the orders properly, so I can print the shipping labels for each different address. He even followed up to make sure everything was working properly, before closing the books on another satisfied customer!

My customers, report this is a easy feature to use when placing their orders and have overall been pleased with the experience.

Thanks so much Kevin and MultiShip Team - You are appreciated,

Lisa

C Kruger

Great product. Was the only Multi-Shipping app we could find on the market place. Exactly what we needed. Tech team was responsive by email and helped get the code properly added. Thanks guys!

Something Borrowed New York

AMAZING SERVICE. Quick response. This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Even better than I anticipated. FANTASTIC!!

Jodys Popcorn

Easy to install and when there was one small error they were quick to help out and solve the issue!

Eternalfleur

Great experience! We installed the app and didn't know how to use it. All we did was call and the team was so helpful in installing the app. Their customer service is 5 stars!!! Great service

Arbuckle Coffee

Outstanding customer support. I have very little experience with code and installing apps. Very responsive addressing our concerns. Looking forward to extra sales during Christmas season. We are thrilled that our free shipping threshold is based per destination and not the total amount of the ticket. Will update the review in a few weeks but very optimistic!

Lesaint Chocolate

The Apps By Pix team creates great apps and is wonderful to work! They are our go-to developer.

Previous 1