MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Bulk order for multiple variants quantity with min/max limit

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

CRUZ LABEL

I am currently using the app during its 3 day trial and there were some tweaks to be made. The customer service is excellent and via chat, she was able to handle and resolve all the issues I had. The app is not perfect for every theme, so if there's an issue, I suggest talk to C/S chat and they will help you.

HighCraftSupplyCompany

I signed up on the 3 day trial period and I was a little skeptical at first. I run one of the biggest ecommerce businesses in Canada. With a product catalog excessing over 3000 products this program will be a big help in helping clean up some variant and MOQ requirements that other services charge a arm and a leg for. While on live chat with Marvic, he was able to help setup my first set of rules and make the options look clean on the website. While i am super busy they/he went above and beyond to answer all my questions and show me reference photos so that I can try and do these later on my own time. If I can't do it on my own time, I am confident that Marvic or other team members can resolve any issues I have. I do not leave very many reviews however these guys definitely earned this 5* review and they earned my business. My only complaint is that I don't require that much of the service so I feel the cost should be reduced a tiny bit but besides that I have 0 complaints with this app and service.

The British Honey Company

I tried a number of apps to achieve my goal and finally got there with MultiVariants. It's not perfect for what i am trying to achieve but is a million times closer than any other app I tried.

WholesaleEvery

I have to say that Multivariant's service is really great. They help me solve my problem, which is worthy of appreciation.
I am wholeheartedly support Multivariants, and I am willing to recommend friends around me using Multivariants.
If you have the needs of Bulk Order, there is no doubt that you choose Multivariants, and it will be 100% not will make you regret.

SusannahBee

Does just what I wanted! I had a couple of fine-tuning questions which the email support helped me solve quickly.

CJ's Hangi

Perfect app to add multiple variants at the same time. Quickens the process and cuts down on abandoned carts. Customer service are fast and amazing too

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to know MultiVariants helps your business by allowing add multiple variants to the cart at the same time and it cuts down the abandoned carts. It's our pleasure to provide you support in a faster time. Best wishes for your business.

Matt's Warehouse Deals

We had customization questions that were promptly answered by the support team very quickly. The only critique I would have is that there are many customization features and it can get a little overwhelming when you first go into the app. I would encourage the developers to improve the overall UI/UX to make it more user friendly. They would probably get less questions from users like me in the future.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback and your suggestion for improving the app admin UI/UX. We really appreciate it. We want to confirm that, we are already in it and building the app version 2.0 with a completely new admin UI/UX as well as more new features. I hope you will love it after its release. Thank you once again for using MultiVariants.

Ramachandran GmbH

Brilliant app, might have a couple of things you need help with but the customer service is out of the world and fixes everything in a matter of minutes! Big shout out to Nick Hayden, patient and helpful.

「ADIRKO」スマホケース問屋・卸し・仕入れ専門サイト!

Customer service was very patient.
It makes Shopify more suitable for wholesale business.
I recommend it to people who want to be a wholesale stores.

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to know that you liked our customer service and the app helps your wholesale business. Best wishes for your business.

Rioco

The support staff are very patient, the function is very good, it is the first choice of wholesale stores.

July 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review.
Glad to know that our support staff helped you to achieve your requirements and you liked the app functionalities.
Thanks again for recommending MultiVariants for other wholesale stores.