MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Mix and match multiple variants with max/minimum order limits

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WholesaleEvery

I have to say that Multivariant's service is really great. They help me solve my problem, which is worthy of appreciation.
I am wholeheartedly support Multivariants, and I am willing to recommend friends around me using Multivariants.
If you have the needs of Bulk Order, there is no doubt that you choose Multivariants, and it will be 100% not will make you regret.

SusannahBee

Does just what I wanted! I had a couple of fine-tuning questions which the email support helped me solve quickly.

CJ's Hangi

Perfect app to add multiple variants at the same time. Quickens the process and cuts down on abandoned carts. Customer service are fast and amazing too

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to know MultiVariants helps your business by allowing add multiple variants to the cart at the same time and it cuts down the abandoned carts. It's our pleasure to provide you support in a faster time. Best wishes for your business.

Matt's Warehouse Deals

We had customization questions that were promptly answered by the support team very quickly. The only critique I would have is that there are many customization features and it can get a little overwhelming when you first go into the app. I would encourage the developers to improve the overall UI/UX to make it more user friendly. They would probably get less questions from users like me in the future.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback and your suggestion for improving the app admin UI/UX. We really appreciate it. We want to confirm that, we are already in it and building the app version 2.0 with a completely new admin UI/UX as well as more new features. I hope you will love it after its release. Thank you once again for using MultiVariants.

Ramachandran GmbH

Brilliant app, might have a couple of things you need help with but the customer service is out of the world and fixes everything in a matter of minutes! Big shout out to Nick Hayden, patient and helpful.

「ADIRKO」スマホケース問屋・卸し・仕入れ専門サイト!

Customer service was very patient.
It makes Shopify more suitable for wholesale business.
I recommend it to people who want to be a wholesale stores.

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to know that you liked our customer service and the app helps your wholesale business. Best wishes for your business.

Rioco

The support staff are very patient, the function is very good, it is the first choice of wholesale stores.

July 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review.
Glad to know that our support staff helped you to achieve your requirements and you liked the app functionalities.
Thanks again for recommending MultiVariants for other wholesale stores.

Shop Lelis

The good app. Resolve my problem. Thank you! THe support is excellent too. I was searching for this app some this for long time... Finally i find!

Aussie Brush Club

This app is fantastic - not only through the utility of it but the support staff behind it are second to none. I tried rectifying issues with my store through all available avenues, like 'fiverr' and the Shopify resources but nothing worked.
The support staff for this app were extremely helpful and went above and beyond to simplify the task and fix everything.
Answering pretty much immediately and integrating everything perfectly.
Hard to find this kind of help with anything, cannot recommend them enough!!

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your glowing review. Glad to know our app solves your business problem and our support team helps to achieve what you are looking for. Thank you again for recommending MultiVariants - Bulk Order app.

VPPStore

We just installed the app and it seems to work great. It makes a much-improved order process for our customers and the customer service has been great on the questions we have had.

July 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are truly glad to know that by using our app, your order process has been improved and you found our customer service is great.