MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order | Reviews

by EFOLI, LLC

Bulk order for multiple variants quantity with min/max limit

Canadian Piercing Supply

This app allows my customers to see many variant choices of a product easily and select multiple colors and sizes easily and in one convenient click! Exactly what I was looking for and it works with my volume discount app as well. The team was quick to offer assistance and ask questions on setup. Highly recommend!

November 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review. We are glad to know that MultiVariants - Bulk order app meets your multiple variants selling requirements and our team was able to assist you on time. Thanks for your recommendation.

My Sugar Free

The app is really working well and it meets the requirements that we need. Plus, the customer support (Taylor) is so approachable. It was nice working with them. :)

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to know that MultiVariants meets your requirements for bulk ordering and you liked our customer support. Best wishes for your business.

Spatial Technologies Online Store

Great first level support .. fixed my issue in 5 minutes. Highly recommend this app for your variant needs.

October 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to solve your issues in a short time. Thanks again for recommending MultiVarints.

CRUZ LABEL

I am currently using the app during its 3 day trial and there were some tweaks to be made. The customer service is excellent and via chat, she was able to handle and resolve all the issues I had. The app is not perfect for every theme, so if there's an issue, I suggest talk to C/S chat and they will help you.

HighCraftSupplyCompany

I signed up on the 3 day trial period and I was a little skeptical at first. I run one of the biggest ecommerce businesses in Canada. With a product catalog excessing over 3000 products this program will be a big help in helping clean up some variant and MOQ requirements that other services charge a arm and a leg for. While on live chat with Marvic, he was able to help setup my first set of rules and make the options look clean on the website. While i am super busy they/he went above and beyond to answer all my questions and show me reference photos so that I can try and do these later on my own time. If I can't do it on my own time, I am confident that Marvic or other team members can resolve any issues I have. I do not leave very many reviews however these guys definitely earned this 5* review and they earned my business. My only complaint is that I don't require that much of the service so I feel the cost should be reduced a tiny bit but besides that I have 0 complaints with this app and service.

The British Honey Company

I tried a number of apps to achieve my goal and finally got there with MultiVariants. It's not perfect for what i am trying to achieve but is a million times closer than any other app I tried.

WholesaleEvery

I have to say that Multivariant's service is really great. They help me solve my problem, which is worthy of appreciation.
I am wholeheartedly support Multivariants, and I am willing to recommend friends around me using Multivariants.
If you have the needs of Bulk Order, there is no doubt that you choose Multivariants, and it will be 100% not will make you regret.

SusannahBee

Does just what I wanted! I had a couple of fine-tuning questions which the email support helped me solve quickly.

CJ's Hangi

Perfect app to add multiple variants at the same time. Quickens the process and cuts down on abandoned carts. Customer service are fast and amazing too

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to know MultiVariants helps your business by allowing add multiple variants to the cart at the same time and it cuts down the abandoned carts. It's our pleasure to provide you support in a faster time. Best wishes for your business.

Matt's Warehouse Deals

We had customization questions that were promptly answered by the support team very quickly. The only critique I would have is that there are many customization features and it can get a little overwhelming when you first go into the app. I would encourage the developers to improve the overall UI/UX to make it more user friendly. They would probably get less questions from users like me in the future.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback and your suggestion for improving the app admin UI/UX. We really appreciate it. We want to confirm that, we are already in it and building the app version 2.0 with a completely new admin UI/UX as well as more new features. I hope you will love it after its release. Thank you once again for using MultiVariants.

Previous 1 3 4 5