MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Mix and match multiple variants with max/minimum order limits

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CCPC Department Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Alvin was great! He helped me to ensure the variants selection lists were placed exactly where I wanted them -- on the righthand side of the product pictures. He fixed it in 2 minutes!! Good support timing.

September 19, 2022

Thank you for your review.
We are happy to hear that you can now display all your product variants at your preferred position on the product page. We have a dedicated 24/7 tech support team ready to promptly respond to any of your queries. Do not hesitate to reach our support team for any further adjustments.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your amazing feedback.

Wedgewood Golf

Time spent using app 1 day

Very helpful support! We received a response to our question within their chat immediately and had a fix within minutes!

Belgravia Apparel | Sports AU

Time spent using app 1 day

I installed this app to allow my customers to purchase multiple variants in bulk. The app has been great so far and the support team were there to guide me and assist me in achiving exactly what I wanted. Would recommend!

September 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you can now allow your customers to purchase multiple variants in bulk. Your words are an inspiration for us to work more enthusiastically and provide the best possible support. We will be happy if you reach our 24/7 support team with any further queries.
Thank you again for your recommendation.

Koss Creative

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app! Keep up the great work! We use this on multiple sites and the support is super good. They were able to fix my problem in 10 minutes.

September 9, 2022

We appreciate your feedback about MultiVariants. We are delighted to hear that our support team swiftly responded and did the required adjustments. We value our customers' time. We have a dedicated team to support our valuable customers with any kind of adjustments. Thank you again and
have a wonderful business ahead.

fiddlestix designs

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I just had a wonderful experience with a Support Tech named Sarah. She helped me through so many things I was trying to work through on my web site with my new MultiVariants App. This App is going to make my web site work like a dream and do away with so many inventory headaches! Love it! Laura Hakes
Fiddlestix Designs

MaHar Mall 尊城

Location Myanmar (Burma)
Time spent using app 1 day

If your website product has many attributes. You must use this selector. It is very convenient for customers to place orders and improve the transaction rate of your website.

September 1, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. It encouraged us to hear that the app helps to display all your product attributes on a single page. Glad to see your customers can now place orders quickly and conveniently, which improved the conversion rate of your website more. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support team for any further assistance.

Art Store Co.

Location Australia

We needed a very specific app to add multiple variants to the cart. We also wanted to be able to see a snapshot of all these variants. Not only could this app do it, but they helped us customise it further. The thing that surprised me though was the support. They have truly been fantastic. Most of the time they provide support from my mistakes, so really thankful for their help. Great app, great support!

August 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words and detailed review. Glad to know that the app fulfills your specific business requirements to add multiple variants to the cart in a single click.
It's an honor for us in knowing that our support team was able to help you to customize it to meet your business needs. We always try to meet our merchants' needs even if it requires custom work. If needed, you are always welcome to connect with our support team through live chat.

Evermind

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

App works quite good and matches with our requests. We have asked couple of questions to support team and they answered within minutes and solved the problem. Strongly suggested.

August 22, 2022

Thank you for your review. Glad to know that our support team was able to provide you with answers and solutions in the shortest time. Looking forward to a long business relationship with our best possible service.
Thanks for suggesting the MultiVariants bulk order app to other stores.

Sundrenched Wholesale

Location Australia

A big thank you to Alvin for helping me out with the loading and configuration of the MultiVariants- Bulk Order App. Alvin understood what our needs were and went above and beyond to assist. The amount of fine tuning was sensational, timewise and efficiency and I can't recommend this App and this company more. I don't think I have ever had this level of Customer service for such a small customer like me. I highly recommend Multivariants- Bulk Order and thier work ethics. Comgratulations on being so good at what you do. Tony - Sundrenched Australia

August 25, 2022

Thank you so much Tony for writing a detailed review about MultiVariants. Glad to know that our support team was understood your requirements and able to assist you. We value all of our merchants in the same way, not by seeing if they are small or big. We appreciate that you have chosen the MultiVariants - bulk order app as your business growth tool.
Looking forward to see Sundrenched Australia business thrive and maintaining a long-term business relationship by providing our best-in-class service.

Leela.eco

Location Germany

It is just perfect. We are making B2B and are using another app to hide prices and only show prices to the approved customers. Previously we had used other apps for bulk order however always faced problem because even the non approved customers can see the prices on the bulk order form. Other similar app couldn't solve the problem but Multivariants solved easily. We strongly recommend Multivariants-Bulk Order.

August 22, 2022

Thank you for your review. It's our pleasure to know that the MultiVariants bulk order app solves the issue you were having with your B2B store to display prices for approved customers only. Thanks for your recommendation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9