MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 31, 2023

so far so good. we installed this and is meeting our expectations. We will continue to use this if our sales show is successful. Thank you for the support.

MouthCAM
January 19, 2023

The app is very useful for bulk order functionality! Their support team is very cooperative and supportive!

Zenn Vapes
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 17, 2023

I love this app! Surer customizable and reliable. I couldn't recommend it more. Can work on al types of product pages.

LA Sustainables
Time spent using app: 1 day
EFOLI, LLC replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding MultiVariants - Bulk Order App.
Pleased to hear that you love the app and you find it super customizable and reliable. Thanks for sharing your experiences that the app can work on all types of product pages. Our dedicated tech support team is always active 24/7 to solve any of our merchant's issues.
Thanks again and wishing you a successful business ahead.

January 12, 2023

Very useful app, very user friendly and very easy to use, I needed some help with the code and the developer very quickly replied to my email and help me out 10/10

goodboygearonline
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
January 12, 2023

They were extremely helpful, even with tasks that did not require them to do. They helped me a lot and in time. GREAT APP!

Unfrosen.com
Romania
Time spent using app: 5 days
EFOLI, LLC replied January 12, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding MultiVariants - Bulk Order app.
Great to hear that you had a positive experience with our team. Reach out to our 24/7 support team for any of your further adjustments.
We sincerely thank you again and wish you a prosperous business ahead.

January 10, 2023

Super fast and friendly advice when researching whether this app would do the task required for our Shopify site, and an offer of help to set it up.

Teckwrapukofficial
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
EFOLI, LLC replied January 12, 2023

Thank you for your feedback regarding MultiVariants - Bulk Order.
We appreciate you taking the time to put some inspirational words for our tech support team. We have a dedicated 24/7 support team to instantly set things up for you. Do not hesitate to reach out to our support team for any of your adjustments.
Thank you again and wishing you a successful business ahead.

January 7, 2023

My Multivariant tech has been extremely helpful to me. He or she
makes me feel very comfortable with this app.
Mike Curci

sodapartsexpress.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
EFOLI, LLC replied January 9, 2023

Thank you Mike for your wonderful feedback regarding the MultiVariants - bulk Order app.
Happy to know that the MultiVariants support team was able to help you with the configuration. Reach out to our 24/7 support team for any of your further adjustments.
Thank you again and wishing you a successful business ahead.

January 3, 2023

Lots of functions and potential. Made a wholesale site with this app. wish there was some more functionality or customization but it comes with full features. This app allows us to customize how a customer would order via our B2B. Using this app with our B2B functionality of Shopify and it's great.

NLBN Wholesale
Time spent using app: 3 months
EFOLI, LLC replied January 7, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding MultiVariants - Bulk Order app.
Glad to hear that you enjoy lots of functions and potential of the app and you made a wholesale site with the app. We appreciate your wish for some more functionality and customization. As we are always updating our app, we will surely try to add more business-oriented functionality and customization features.
Happy to hear that, with the app, you are now allowed to customize how a customer would order via your B2B. Also pleased to know that you are using the app with your B2B functionality of Shopify.
Thanks again for appreciating the app. Reach out to our 24/7 support team if you require any adjustments.

December 9, 2022

Great App. Best part was the support. Sarah was able to configure the app for me to do exactly what I needed. Very responsive, capable and professional!

La Pinsa Mia
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
EFOLI, LLC replied December 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your excellent review.

Glad to know that our support team was able to configure the bulk variant ordering app based on your business requirements.

Reach out 24/7 support team for any further queries, we will be happy to help you.
Thanks again and I wish you a successful business ahead.

December 8, 2022

Works like a charm, great support provided by your team, we are very happy with the result. Recommended.

Asiri Blooms
Time spent using app: About 2 months
EFOLI, LLC replied December 12, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.
And thank you for appreciating our technical support team. Delighted to know that you are happy with the result you expected. Reach out 24/7 support team for any of your further queries, we will be happy to help you.
Thanks again and wish you a successful business ahead.