MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Mix and match multiple variants with max/minimum order limits

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hardwoods of Tennessee, LLC

Used this app to implement a minimum order quantity to offer free shipping to my customers instead of them getting sticker shock on checkout (shipping 4 ft 40-80 pound packages of lumber). Had an issue with prices not updating when I uploaded a new CSV file for bulk product updates, the team identified the problem and implemented a solution (clearing cached data button in general settings tab) within 24 hours. Top notch support on a well thought out and implemented app. If only all apps worked this well!

Vinyl Storage Solutions

Awesome service makes this app standout. I asked for something a little different and they made it happen.

MainStreetMacarons

The customer service team is incredible. I had some questions about implementing this app on my site and they spent 30 minutes talking me through my questions as well as sending photos/screenshots to help make things clearer. Brilliant service!

Alexa's Shoes

I needed a way to sell retail and small wholesale customers in the same page as smoothly as possible. The shopify animations and checkout process are not meant for 20+ product orders at once. This app worked fantastic and blends in on my page nicely. Support was super quick and got a small bug I was having on my theme fixed immediately. Awesome app!

apollovredesteinmerch

We use this app for multiple stores and it is really simple to use. For anything more complicated, their customer support has always been available and easy to deal with.

May 26, 2022

It makes us very happy that you took the time to write us a wonderful note. We are glad that you enjoy both our app MultiVariants and our service. We take pride in providing outstanding service to our customers and are very happy that our hard work resulted. Thank you for your kind words and have a wonderful day!

26 International

Amazing app and customer service!! Sarah helped me a lot with some updates and she was so fast to resolve it!!!! Thank you!

Overspraysupply

Wonderful. The techs did everything I need them to do and quickly as well. Out of all the apps I tested, about 10, this worked the very best!

starsbakeshop

Mavric was outstanding in helping me understand Multivariant and how it works. I appreciate his patience! Great Job!

Wilmax Wholesale

Great app, easy to customize, support is quick and very helpful,
Highly recommend the app, really useful

OOLAN Pro Shoppe

I have just started using this app and I have had a few questions. Customer Service is excellent! Every question was answered and any help I needed was given right away!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7