MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Bulk order for multiple variants quantity with min/max limit

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Laceys Hair and Beauty

This app is great for anyone looking to implement bulk order abilities on their store. The Bulk Order team is very responsive and willing to help with all questions.

January 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a kind message.
Glad to know that MultiVariants meets your business requirements for bulk order ability. We made every effort to deliver quality support on time. Thank you again for your kind words and for recommending the app to others!

Northeast Fasteners

The app is excellent! The only thing better is the support team that helped me a lot, always with attention and patience. I highly recommend this app.

January 13, 2022

We would like to thank you for your nice words and appreciate that you sharing them with us. We work extremely hard to keep our clients satisfied and study constantly to assure that we can support you in the best possible way. We are delighted that you like our app MultiVariants as well as the service. Thank you once again, and we'll be there if you need us again.

Fydelity Wholesale

Zero to Hero. Props to these guys for coming up with a workaround. There are still a few bugs to work out, but hopefully the solution will work out. Good customer support regardless.

Old Whippersnapper's® Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

This app and its support department are one of the very best I have dealt with on shopify. They excell.

December 31, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your valuable review regarding MultiVariants. We are glad to know that you like our support and beyond happy that the app is useful for your business.

Eco Tushies

I can say this is such an extraordinary app! Really really robust and functional. The UI is just awesome. I was looking for an app that did exactly what this app offers. I spent a whole day looking for an app that could help me sell some products only by intervals, meaning I needed them to be sold as 10, 20, 30, etc. This app does exactly that and more. Also, if you have samples of your products like me, you can configure to only offer 1 sample per customer, and 1 sample only. This is great because for samples, now you can be sure that the amount of samples you are offering could be the the number you like. And as for the merchants that uses variants, the grid option to show the variants is just awesome too. Finally I can say this app has exceeded my expectations by far. This should be by far, one of the MUST apps for a lot of merchants like me. And the icing on the cake is that they offer you Live Chat support, and the people there are very pacient and helpful! They help you if you have any question or if you need some extra customization. Thanks Multivariants for existing. If I could give more than 5 stars, I definitely would.

December 31, 2021

We are very happy to read about your recent experience with MultiVariants. We’re really glad that you enjoyed the app. It made our day. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a glorious review, it is much appreciated. We work hard to keep our clients happy and we are glad that we can keep doing what we love because of wonderful customers like you and hope we can serve you with our best service for years to come. Thank you once again for your lovely feedback and have a wonderful day!

Lash Fanatics Wholesale

EVERYTHING WE NEEDED! I never write reviews for apps, but let me tell you.... this app is a game changer for us! I wish I could give more stars!

December 17, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We’re really glad that you enjoyed MultiVariants; we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope we can serve you with our best service for years to come! Thank you so much for your feedback!

Canadian Piercing Supply

This app allows my customers to see many variant choices of a product easily and select multiple colors and sizes easily and in one convenient click! Exactly what I was looking for and it works with my volume discount app as well. The team was quick to offer assistance and ask questions on setup. Highly recommend!

November 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review. We are glad to know that MultiVariants - Bulk order app meets your multiple variants selling requirements and our team was able to assist you on time. Thanks for your recommendation.

My Sugar Free

The app is really working well and it meets the requirements that we need. Plus, the customer support (Taylor) is so approachable. It was nice working with them. :)

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to know that MultiVariants meets your requirements for bulk ordering and you liked our customer support. Best wishes for your business.

Spatial Technologies Online Store

Great first level support .. fixed my issue in 5 minutes. Highly recommend this app for your variant needs.

October 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to solve your issues in a short time. Thanks again for recommending MultiVarints.

CRUZ LABEL

I am currently using the app during its 3 day trial and there were some tweaks to be made. The customer service is excellent and via chat, she was able to handle and resolve all the issues I had. The app is not perfect for every theme, so if there's an issue, I suggest talk to C/S chat and they will help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6