MuseFind Influencer Platform

MuseFind Influencer Platform

by MuseFind

Grow Your Business By Collaborating With Influencers

Lotus Glam

haven't been able to find much with this, giving one last try if I don't accomplish anything then I'll try something else! I haven't been able to find anyone yet.

Plant Mugs

Great tool for finding influencers and communicate with them! The templates provided helped us get started on how to approach influencers. We experimented with how to improve our messaging to get better response rates. In the past 6 weeks we've had 14/16 influencers already posted about our products, and has really helped grow our sales and followers! You can check them out on our instagram https://www.instagram.com/plant.mugs

Vivienne LaBlanc

This app is really for store owners who are committed to utilizing social media influencers to increase their sales.

It took some testing with different messaging at first, but once we got the hang of it, we ended up getting 30+ micro-influencers who are now on our ambassador program and will be promoting our store front.

Huge tip to all of the store owners that are thinking of trying this out, you have to invest in your own social media page (like we did) and THEN this app will help you scale up your influencer outreach and grow your influencer ambassador program.

Other than that, it's super easy to use, I can add influencers from their discovery or I can add the ones I run across on my own. Their support is also really friendly and on the ball.

le Thé Chic

Easy to use app but it couldn't find influencers in France. It shows me 2 profiles and for more i had to pay to see the rest (50 only). What the point of trial if i can't even see influencers. Also topics of the boards are limited.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! I hope this can be helpful when you revisit the app: We do have more influencers when you search under USA/Canada.

If you want to see more influencers, that's absolutely unlimited as long as you have the filter as default--the more specific the categories, the smaller the groups.

We appreciate you giving the app a try, and we'll be on the lookout to onboarding more influencers from all over the world.

Simplee Gifts

I added the app, filled out information, and voila! a 404 page. does not take you to finding influencers. takes you too a 404 page. waste of time

September 5, 2019

We're sorry you had a bad experience =(. The issue has been resolved! I hope you do find a chance to come back and re-experience the app. Feel free to message us at contact@musefind.com if you'd like us to help walk you through any parts of the platform too.

Bloomist

This is a great little (free) app that helps w/ finding and managing influencers. Something that every shop can use. It works great! A plus would be to add a search by # hashtags

Flax Sleep

This app is very helpful for finding and connecting with quality influencers. We also received a lot of support with set up and onboarding from their team.

Two Wheel Gear

The Musefind App takes a difficult step in Influencer Marketing and makes it easy. Very easy App to use. I really like the stage gates, search tools and templates. The customer support is also top notch. Very happy with this app!

Amoda Tea

Super easy to use app. The onboarding is quick and influencer information is shown right in the app, no need to click away to Instagram to find out about an influencer. The Musefind team has always been very attentive and fast to respond.