MuseFind Influencer Platform

MuseFind Influencer Platform

by MuseFind

Grow Your Business By Collaborating With Influencers

ToddleBag

I used this app to promote my shopify baby products store but was very disappointed with the outcome. I approached two influencers to advertise my product. They took a beautiful photo and video of my product but I got very little engagement and no sales. The two influencers had received high ratings for engagement but I didn't get any results with the same level of engagement they received.

le Thé Chic

Easy to use app but it couldn't find influencers in France. It shows me 2 profiles and for more i had to pay to see the rest (50 only). What the point of trial if i can't even see influencers. Also topics of the boards are limited.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! I hope this can be helpful when you revisit the app: We do have more influencers when you search under USA/Canada.

If you want to see more influencers, that's absolutely unlimited as long as you have the filter as default--the more specific the categories, the smaller the groups.

We appreciate you giving the app a try, and we'll be on the lookout to onboarding more influencers from all over the world.

Simplee Gifts

I added the app, filled out information, and voila! a 404 page. does not take you to finding influencers. takes you too a 404 page. waste of time

September 5, 2019

We're sorry you had a bad experience =(. The issue has been resolved! I hope you do find a chance to come back and re-experience the app. Feel free to message us at contact@musefind.com if you'd like us to help walk you through any parts of the platform too.