MuseFind Influencer Platform

MuseFind Influencer Platform

by MuseFind

Grow Your Business By Collaborating With Influencers

le Thé Chic

Easy to use app but it couldn't find influencers in France. It shows me 2 profiles and for more i had to pay to see the rest (50 only). What the point of trial if i can't even see influencers. Also topics of the boards are limited.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! I hope this can be helpful when you revisit the app: We do have more influencers when you search under USA/Canada.

If you want to see more influencers, that's absolutely unlimited as long as you have the filter as default--the more specific the categories, the smaller the groups.

We appreciate you giving the app a try, and we'll be on the lookout to onboarding more influencers from all over the world.

Simplee Gifts

I added the app, filled out information, and voila! a 404 page. does not take you to finding influencers. takes you too a 404 page. waste of time

September 5, 2019

We're sorry you had a bad experience =(. The issue has been resolved! I hope you do find a chance to come back and re-experience the app. Feel free to message us at contact@musefind.com if you'd like us to help walk you through any parts of the platform too.