Muut

Muut

by Muut

Beautiful Commenting and Forums

Perimeter Institute

We've now tried greater than 5 times to contact Muut support since our app stopped functioning and have not heard a response. We are now considering switching services

John Carson Lester Jr DBA TeleDistributors Call Center

This app repeatedly FAILS to install as other reviews here have noted. Shopify, why can you NOT get at least ONE good forum app?! :(

aiXdsp

I was excited to get this product integrated into our site. I sold my employer on it, rather than going with the standard php forum... Unfortunately, I can't get it to work, and all the documents/manuals are outdated (2015, I believe)... Also, it requires that you set up a AWS account and S3 bucket, which is fine, except the docs are outdated for AWS's system, so they're basically useless. I really hope the customer service will get back to me and help me sort this out, so far nothing... and I've reached out through email, their forum, and contact form... so... yeah... don't buy this product.

Vivuva

i can not setup your app please help me

Streetsaw

Had to pay a programmer to install this, used it for 6 months but its just not what I need. The page is kind of strange and my forums didn't capture the attention of my audience very well. Guessing it had a lot to do with MUUT being strangely formatted for what customers like. I get over 1000 unique / day and yet hardly any traction to this forum. Also too expensive even at the minimum plan of $45.

Swiftoutdoors

Hilarious - won't even install

Samtime

Great app! Runs smoothly and looks slick. Perfect for my community :)

It was a little tricky to install and get up and running, but the support team at Muut were more than helpful.

Highly recommended

Plantessentials

pity, looks good...but gave up after I couldn't even set the forum up...

Jamsticks

THere is no option of zero rating. other wise would have given 0 stars.

Product looks good. But support is pathetic. Not worth the money. I tried contacting their founders through twitter, even they seem not to be bothered. Looks like they are planning to shut down this app. Will persevere for another couple of days and then uninstall.

50 Dollars gone down the drain so far....

Makerskit

Great! Our customers have been asking for a forum, FAQ, tips and advice and with Muut we're able to offer all of that in one app!

Previous 1