Muut

Muut

by Muut

Beautiful Commenting and Forums

Vivuva

i can not setup your app please help me

Streetsaw

Had to pay a programmer to install this, used it for 6 months but its just not what I need. The page is kind of strange and my forums didn't capture the attention of my audience very well. Guessing it had a lot to do with MUUT being strangely formatted for what customers like. I get over 1000 unique / day and yet hardly any traction to this forum. Also too expensive even at the minimum plan of $45.

Swiftoutdoors

Hilarious - won't even install

Samtime

Great app! Runs smoothly and looks slick. Perfect for my community :) It was a little tricky to install and get up and running, but the support team at Muut were more than helpful. Highly recommended

Plantessentials

pity, looks good...but gave up after I couldn't even set the forum up...

Jamsticks

THere is no option of zero rating. other wise would have given 0 stars. Product looks good. But support is pathetic. Not worth the money. I tried contacting their founders through twitter, even they seem not to be bothered. Looks like they are planning to shut down this app. Will persevere for another couple of days and then uninstall. 50 Dollars gone down the drain so far....

Makerskit

Great! Our customers have been asking for a forum, FAQ, tips and advice and with Muut we're able to offer all of that in one app!

Lost Art Press Test

We just got Muut integrated on our site and Paul from Muut was awesome, helpful and fast making the integration easy. We have a link to the main forum on our home page and then we have a separate channel for each of our products that appears on the product page. Paul at Muut got us set up in a half hour and the site looks great. Most importantly we now have a discussion of the product appearing on the product page with the latest dicussions there for the customer to see. John

Freemind Apparel Co.

Customer service; exceptional. I have always had quick, friendly & extremely helpful (more than I expected) support from the Muut team. As well, my site wouldn't be half the site it is without the functionality Muut offers. Anybody looking for real-time commenting & / or a forum must check Muut out.

DroneCyclone

Worked ok, but terrible technical support. If something goes wrong you are on your own. We removed it after a week because of a bug and no support. Way too expensive for the support quality. Also app does not properly uninstall itself. You have to manually remove code and a ton of snippets. Very sloppy. While you may want the functionality, this is not the app to get it.
Previous 1