Muut

Muut

by Muut

Beautiful Commenting and Forums

aiXdsp

I was excited to get this product integrated into our site. I sold my employer on it, rather than going with the standard php forum... Unfortunately, I can't get it to work, and all the documents/manuals are outdated (2015, I believe)... Also, it requires that you set up a AWS account and S3 bucket, which is fine, except the docs are outdated for AWS's system, so they're basically useless. I really hope the customer service will get back to me and help me sort this out, so far nothing... and I've reached out through email, their forum, and contact form... so... yeah... don't buy this product.

Vivuva

i can not setup your app please help me

Streetsaw

Had to pay a programmer to install this, used it for 6 months but its just not what I need. The page is kind of strange and my forums didn't capture the attention of my audience very well. Guessing it had a lot to do with MUUT being strangely formatted for what customers like. I get over 1000 unique / day and yet hardly any traction to this forum. Also too expensive even at the minimum plan of $45.

Swiftoutdoors

Hilarious - won't even install

Plantessentials

pity, looks good...but gave up after I couldn't even set the forum up...

Jamsticks

THere is no option of zero rating. other wise would have given 0 stars.

Product looks good. But support is pathetic. Not worth the money. I tried contacting their founders through twitter, even they seem not to be bothered. Looks like they are planning to shut down this app. Will persevere for another couple of days and then uninstall.

50 Dollars gone down the drain so far....

DroneCyclone

Worked ok, but terrible technical support. If something goes wrong you are on your own. We removed it after a week because of a bug and no support. Way too expensive for the support quality.

Also app does not properly uninstall itself. You have to manually remove code and a ton of snippets. Very sloppy.

While you may want the functionality, this is not the app to get it.