Muzeboard

Muzeboard

by Muzeboard

The Ultimate Set Builder for your eCommerce Store

LifeWall

Good app, but lots of improvements and features are required to make it a great app. No option to select the quantity of the associated products. No option to customize the look.

JewelTonez

Can’t get support to help with boards not showing up on my site. Have contacted 3 times but no reply. They have taken payment for a product that does not function on my site. Bad business and I am deleting.

Canada Horseshoes

Signed up for the 'Free' version. It does not appear to want to save or publish. I wonder if this is just an example of the fact that Free means it isn't supposed to work - unless you sign up and pay? If so, thanks for wasting my time.....

outletHD.com

I used this App and I like them mutch. Its realy easy to use! 5 Stars!
************************************************************************!

Arfshop

This is a great app for bundling and tiering products. I just start using it, the support team are helpful, problem solved in short time. And their 5 free boards are good enough to give it a test. Very recommended app.

Myrume

Having been on Shopify for 4+ years now, we're always looking for new ways to sell Product Bundles. Muzeboard offers us just that. It's a new way to merchandise Product Bundles in a unique approach. Thank you!

Vanstore

A must have app for shopify! It is easy to use and helps you monetize your photos.