MXED ‑ Sell Pop Culture Merch

MXED ‑ Sell Pop Culture Merch

by Hingeto

Your product mix for your shop

Lava Life Store

I love their products, but this app has been disastrous to my business, as I have had to refund customers routinely for late and cancelled orders. Plus, I was just charged for an item that is discontinued. So I had to refund the customer, and pay the cost of the item to MXED. Many items listed are out of stock or discontinued entirely. App does not update quantities on your Shopify account. On a positive note, they have some great products, you would have a hard time finding elsewhere and reasonable prices. But it’s a total crap shoot if an order will be filled. I started logging in every morning and verifying that products were still available, but that got old quick! If you are going to use them, prepare your customers for 5-7 business days for handling, additional time for shipping and only add a few items, so you can track the quantities. Maybe Shopify will work with them on syncing quantities and notifying Shopify sellers when products are sold out. Apps, such as Spocket, routinely send me updates when a product is sold out or no longer available. I would highly recommend MXED looks into this.

Omni Geek Shop

I have changed my rating for this app several times over the last few months but at this point this is all I am going to give them until they fix all of the issues. If you want to sell licensed products but dont have outside sources I would recommend looking for other sources. You can use this app but make sure it is not your only supplier because they are not reliable.

SchmittySells

This app could be great. I can't find any other supplier that has the type of products you have. The inventories are way too low and it makes me nervous to post on my store. I just placed my first order, so I will see how that goes, but until there are higher inventories I feel nervous marketing the products because it's likely they will be sold out soon. I will change my rating once things are improved.

Scarvesnthangs

Unacceptable! No support and I still do not have a tracking number for an order I placed. great products but i'm deleting this app. Shame!

Decades T-Shirt Company

I enjoy using the app to sell extras for my website! Gives me and my customers more range and to add on most of the purchase from my site! They keep up with stock really well. Updates regularly and keeps adding great products that are current with pop culture! This is why my site is perfect match for these guys! Check us out at www.DecadeTees.com

shopgeekparadise

I really like the app, it has a vast inventory of geek merch tho the customer service needs to be faster in their responses and they need to work on the inventory updates but overall is a good app and they are working hard to be even better. Give them a chance

May 10, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are committed to making MXED a success and delivering on the promise of enabling all stores to sell officially licensed pop culture with accurate inventory & fast ship times. We just pushed a very significant update that is clearing up most legacy issues and are working with a portion of the stores (many reviewers here) to make sure everything looks A okay; going to be a great year together. We are excited

JaisBoutique

Updated 05/13/19
I do plan to give them another try...
Im updating this review because for a few reasons, once items were shipped, they were delivered pretty quick and my customers were satisfied( which is the most important part) So while this got off to a very bumpy start, it did end well.

I was contacted by Brandon after leaving my last review, which was nice to have someone actually listen to my concerns and address them. They really do read these reviews guys, and are aware of the problems many of us are/were having and working to fix it. I think they have potential of being a 5 star app once they get everything straightened out.

Dont waste your time! At first I was so excited to find this app and sell from it, my excitement quickly turned to disappointment when the orders took over a week to even ship, the item descriptions do not always match the item. And the customer service is an absolute joke! They do not help at all and send only generic responses. No personalized help at all.

May 10, 2019

Sorry about this experience. We hold a standard of 3 business days to ship typically. We've fallen from this during high peak time (Holiday) but has been pretty consistent in 2019 thus far. I'm sorry your order took longer. We plan on rolling out a much more robust help center (think articles, robust FAQ's and better content generally) so customer service issues are revolved faster, this allows us the bandwidth to help solve truly unique problems as they come up.

Conslayer

We experienced some weird tech issues with the app and it was very frustrating in the beginning. Over the past several weeks, the team at MXED has been working with me nonstop to troubleshoot the problem- and now it seems to be fixed!

It's obvious that they care about trying to make a great product despite the previous growing pains and issues. MXED is by no means perfect and there are still shortcomings with their product features, fulfillment, etc. - but it has a lot of potential.

We are happy to give MXED another shot and are looking forward to the promised positive changes on the fulfillment side.

April 23, 2019

Great working with you to troubleshoot. Time to fly away and make some money now together. :-). Seriously, thanks for giving us another shot.

Red Raven Manor

Update: The CEO reached out to me, which a lot would not do, and explained that they are working on a fix for the app. I'm raising my rating a couple of stars and am going to give MXED another shot. Hopfully the app will work right and there will be a variety of product soon. We'll give it some time and see what happens.

Its a shame how terrible this has become. It used to have so much awesome merch! Now its a ghost town. Don't waste your time.

May 10, 2019

Thanks for the second try, it means the world to us. We will work with you lock step to ensure your MXED business gets rocking again. You have our direct line, let's build.

Super Wasabi

This was great in the beginning but now it's pretty much dead. Items are sold out and nothing has been updated in over 4 months. Is there any apps that can take over this one?

May 10, 2019

Hey Super Wasabi, thanks for giving us another shot and answering our email, we look forward to earning your trust back. We just rolled out a significant inventory feature update and will be rolling out 300 new products shortly, you are on the short list to know first. Sorry for dropping the ball and look forward to having a lucrative year with you buddy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11